Freelancing and arbitration. Something has to change, otherwise it's a dead end! - page 15

Stanislav Aksenov:

Holy crap, there are still fools out there who work for free.

1. "Sometimes."
  2. Especially in the beginning.
  3. Or when there aren't many clients at all.

Aleksey Mavrin:

I didn't want to clutter up the thread, but since you have, it begs the question - what do you mean by "quirks"? You yourself have not yet committed to paying for something, when the developer has already done something, and you are still demanding something else. Don't you hate to talk nonsense and show yourself to be more and more of an idiot. Shut up after the response from the administration would look like a smart more or less.

No wonder you have a lot of arbitrators with such a level of adequacy.

You don't say! There are so many of them! There's all kinds of people walking around, then the spoons are gone!

Aleksey Mavrin:

I didn't want to clutter up the thread, but since you have, it begs the question - what do you mean by "quirks"? You yourself have not yet committed to paying for something, when the developer has already done something, and you are still demanding something else. Don't you hate to talk nonsense and show yourself to be more and more of an idiot. Shut up after the response from the administration would look like a smart more or less.

No wonder you have a lot of arbitrators with this level of adequacy.

when he has already done something . I don't buy THAT ... that's YOUR prerogative

Zvezdochet:
when he's already done something . I don't buy THAT ... that's YOUR prerogative.

Dear Magomed Khan-Magomedovich!!! Judging by your feedback - you have bought 5 advisers on freelance

And this is your first post on the forum:
Zvezdochet:
People!!! If anyone wants to hear me - listen !!! I've read only one book, japanese candlesticks by steve nison. and i don't bury my head in different patterns - i don't even know the words !!! I don't even know those words! This book gives approximate examples of market reversals, which is enough for me to make a couple dozens of points a day on the demo. I used to make a hundred pips a day. For the doubling of capital in a month it's enough to profitable five pips per day !!!!!!!!! Having 1500 dollars to work with one lot, in a year, in small steps makes more than a million dollars, and in two milliard dollars !!!!!!! What's my point. Tell me a decent broker .

Not enough for you, a billion billion dollars?

Konstantin Erin:

Dear Magomed Khan-Magomedovich!!! Judging by your feedback - you've bought five advisors on freelance.

You don't have enough for a billion dollars?

Billionaire's greedy these days.

Zvezdochet:
when he's already done something. I don't buy THAT ... that's your prerogative

What makes you say that, chatterbox?

You have no right to demand something if you haven't made a deal, don't you get it, you big mouth?

Aleksey Mavrin:

What makes you say that, chatterbox?

You have no right to demand something if you don't make a deal, don't you get it, you big talker?

Lyosha is a righteous, fastidious... In this case, the programmer is demanding. Demands an increase in the cost of unfinished work. He is demanding to pay for TIME. So you buy THAT WHAT you bought let it work somehow ... and pay real money for THAT. I paid for that. What claims can you make against me?

Konstantin Erin:

Dear Magomed Khan-Magomedovich!!! Judging by your feedback - you've bought five advisors on freelance.

A billion dollars is not enough for you ?

Kostya! It's not enough! It's not enough!

Evgeny Belyaev:

Billionaire's greedy these days.

What do we hooligans want? A lot of money and a lot more!

Zvezdochet:

Lyosha is a right-minded, fastidious ... In this case the programmer is demanding . Demands an increase in the cost of unfinished work . He is demanding to pay for TIME. So you buy THAT WHAT you bought let it work somehow ... and pay real money for THAT. I paid for that. What claims can you make against me?

The programmer is not complaining or shouting on every corner, unlike you. Doesn't that tell you anything?