Freelancing and arbitration. Something has to change, otherwise it's a dead end! - page 14

Zvezdochet:

How can I pay the developer when he refused to fix the mistakes and demanded a higher price for the unfinished work? The price was agreed and formalised. And the developer demanded payment for TIME, not for work.

So what "funds" do you want to get back if the work hasn't even started? If it had started, it would have been impossible to delete it.

MetaQuotes:

Found your remote job. It's just amazing that you created the job in August 2020, the contractor did the job without a contract and communicated with you for 71 pages, and you deleted the job on January 17 .

You haven't paid anything to the contractor and now you're being outraged on the forum. This is super nerve.

Wow, it turns out there are still such fools who work for free.

Zvezdochet:

How can I pay the developer when he refused to fix the mistakes and demanded a higher price for the unfinished work? The price was agreed and formalised. But the developer demanded payment for TIME, not for work.

As long as there is no agreement, there is no work, no time, nothing at all, which is why you were able to delete the application

Arkadii Zagorulko:

So what "funds" do you want to return if the work hasn't even started? If it had started, it would have been impossible to delete it.

Zvezdochet:

I couldn't find the Arbitrage button and pressed the "Remove job" button. The job was deleted along with the frozen funds. The contractor demanded an increase in the cost of the unfinished job

The most interesting thing about which frozen funds we are talking about.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Wow, there are still fools out there who work for free.

If there will be a fee for TIME - I myself will register as a programmer I'll send you samples of Expert Advisors for a fee. And where have you seen anyone send you their EAs for free?

Zvezdochet:

If there will be a fee for TIME - I will register myself as a programmer I will send you samples of Expert Advisors for a fee. Where have you seen someone send you their EAs for free?

Take one from Codobase ... and pay for it yourself.

That's it, you're both happy :-)

Arkadii Zagorulko:

So what "funds" do you want to return if the work hasn't even started? If it had started, it would have been impossible to remove.

My head is spinning from the developers' unexpected "shenanigans". I looked at the balance. I think the debit and credit are converging. But 336 dollars for various arbitrage and not a single correctly written job - unwittingly a shift in phase will occur.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Get yourself out of cobodays...and pay yourselves.

That's it, you're both happy :-)

That's what I'll do.

By the way, I want to ask a question. Is depositing an MQL5 balance via bank card allowed? It is not an idiotic question. I came across an article where a forum member writes that he was almost incriminated for depositing with a bank card . I can give you a link to this thread. I do not know if it is allowed?

Zvezdochet:

Yes, my head is spinning from the developers' unexpected "twists and turns". Looked through the balance sheet calmly. like a debit and a credit converge. But 336 $ for different arbitrage and not a single correctly written job - unwillingly phase-shift will happen.

I didn't want to clutter up the thread, but now that I have, it begs the question - what do you mean by "quirks"? You yourself have not yet committed to pay something demanded from the developer, when he has already done something, and you still have something to demand. Don't you hate to talk nonsense and show yourself to be more and more of an idiot. Shut up after the response from the administration would look more or less clever.

No wonder you have a lot of arbitrators with this level of adequacy.