Trend indicators for EAs. - page 10

Uladzimir Izerski:

Чтобы узнать место разворота тренда надо знать структуру тренда.

Структура тренда это волны. Лучший помощник в этом нелегком деле как ни странно это зигзаг, но им надо уметь пользоваться.

Поэтому он не пользуется большим спросом у малоопытных игроков. Могу дать уроки по новой структуре волн, кому это интересно. Пишите в личку. Оплата через MQL. Может нескромно, но бесплатно тратить время не буду.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What price range are we looking at, the TF?

The smaller the TF the more accurate the definition.

There are three types of trends. Trend up, trend down and sideways trend it is called a flat.

Each type has its own peculiarities of recognition.

How inconsiderate you are, if you tell everything here, who will become your disciples?)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Once again, the discussion has been distorted)) TC did not ask how to identify the trend, but how to confidently determine the beginning of the trend.

If you know the end of the previous trend, then it is not a problem to understand where the beginning of a new trend is. Everything is as round as a ball).

We should consider everything as a whole.

khorosh:

How inconsiderate of you, if you tell everything here, who will come to you as an apprentice.)))

I could tell everyone more, but then I would become an object of liquidity for the big players.)

Georgiy Merts:

Yes, the Grail is just another one of those who wanted to find TC. I don't think he's gonna make it.

Exactly. He wanted to find another ((N+1)-th) Grail (N already exists).

Aleksey Ivanov:

Exactly. Wanted to find another ((N +1)-th) Grail (N already have).

He who does not seek will not find).

The more experience you have in the game, the clearer and more interesting the market becomes.

A vast, unploughed field for experimentation. There's room for creative thinking to flourish.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The more experience you have in the game, the clearer and more interesting the market becomes.

A vast, unploughed field for experimentation. There's room for creative thinking to flourish.

Exactly. Just his thought is useful to sometimes spur the thoughts of people working in the same area, ie not to close.

Thus, I would like to know the opinion of experts concerning the existing trend indicators.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Exactly. It's just that sometimes it's useful to stimulate your thinking with the thoughts of people working in the same field, i.e. not to shut yourself off.

That's why I would like to know the opinion of experts about existing trend indicators.

Judging by my observations of people on forums, there are few people who bother defining trends.

In general, most of them apply primitive TS based on indicators or even without indicators.

This is why we do not want to discuss it. If someone has good practices they will not share them, because the knowledge transfer process is monitored on this resource.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Exactly. It's just that sometimes it's useful to stimulate your thinking with the thoughts of people working in the same field, i.e. not to shut yourself off.

That's why I would like to know the opinion of experts about existing trend indicators.

Alexey, no, rather, there should not be trend, flat or off-trend indicators separately. There should only be trend indicators. There are no other movements in the market. After much deliberation I have come to exactly this conclusion. A separately created trend indicator will drain when there is a flat, while a flat indicator will drain when there is a trend.

Трендовые индикаторы - Использование технических индикаторов - MetaTrader 5
Трендовые индикаторы - Использование технических индикаторов - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Трендовые индикаторы применяются для выявления трендов на финансовых рынках. На флетовых участках рынка данная группа индикаторов неэффективна...

Uladzimir Izerski:

From what I have observed on the forums, not many people bother defining a track at all.

Most of them apply primitive TS based on indicators, or even without indicators at all.

This is why we do not want to discuss it. If someone has good experience, they will not share it, because the process of knowledge transfer has been monitored on this resource.

I try to share, but no one is interested in my groundwork - everyone thinks they have a mustache.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A vast, unploughed field for experimentation. There is room for creative thinking to flourish.

I would say this.

While a newcomer, each new one is more interesting than the previous one.

Then, about halfway through, there's almost nothing new.

Then you get sick of the old one.

And then you get sick of the last one....