Trend indicators for EAs. - page 31

ostamail:

well that's right... do you have such a perfect Bot "to accumulate positions in the flat towards the future trend" share

Of course there is, but, pushing participants to develop such an EA leads to unfortunate consequences - some have given me a referral to Ward 6https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/265517/page6#comment_8368534 , so stopped such revelations.

Загадка : колокол распределения гремит - брокер цену говорит, кого он задевает - тот слезы проливает и депозит свой теряет.
Загадка : колокол распределения гремит - брокер цену говорит, кого он задевает - тот слезы проливает и депозит свой теряет.
  • www.mql5.com
Кто это и почему теряет:) PS: надоело читать бред) может попадется здесь один из миллиона...

ostamail:

LINK REMOVED. IT'S FORBIDDEN TO ADVERTISE MARKETPLACE PRODUCTS ON THE FORUM.

well and check the profitability of the indicator, in kodobase a lot of templates of advisors to check the indicators, here is one of them

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10743

Exp - Templates 8 Tester Light
Exp - Templates 8 Tester Light
  • www.mql5.com
Авторство: некоторые функции, использованные мною в моих экспертах, были скопированы с открытого доступа и модифицированы под нужды каждого эксперта. Автор некоторых функций - KimIV, модификация - Vladon. Программирование советников по индикаторам - легко! Программирование советников для проверки своей стратегии по каким-либо индикаторам...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Of course there is, but, pushing participants down the path of developing such an advisor has unfortunate consequences - some have written me a referral to Ward 6https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/265517/page6#comment_8368534 , so stopped such revelations.

so share the bot... i won't send it to ward 6. i'll test it. i'll share it when i earn it.

Aleksey Ivanov:

(2) Again, an indicator that reacts quickly to sharp price spikes someone will suggest.

What is the challenge?

There has been an ejection and afterwards any indicators will react to it, but not the other way round. Only ZZ can react quickly.

Entry after a sharp spike is often badly pumped. But of course it depends on the timeframe.

ostamail:

So, share the bot... not sent to the 6. I'll test it. I'll share it when I earn it.

Look in kodobaza, there are plenty of different bots and fromYousufkhodja Sultonov too.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What is the challenge?

There has been an ejection and afterwards any indicators will react to it, but not the other way round. Only ZZ can react quickly.

Entry after a sharp spike is often badly pumped. But of course it depends on the timeframe.

So, the task, on the contrary, is not to enter with a sharp spike, when the spread widens a lot and slippage can be, as Prime Minister Medvedev said, "really bad", and then the price will go in the other direction and immediately appears a HUGE Moose. (The DC is just crying with delight).

Aleksey Ivanov:
So, the task is just the opposite, not to enter with a sharp spike, when the spread widens a lot and slippage can make, as PM Medvedev said, "mama no grief", and then the price will go in the other direction and instantly a HUGE Moose appears. (The DC is just crying with delight).

Yes, you are right. Then you just have to dive into the wave structure and everything will fall into place. Certainly not Elliott's, there's a hell of a leg breaker there).

You can see in my private office the drawings of me marking waves with a zigzag.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, you are right. Then you just have to dive into the wave structure and everything will fall into place. Certainly not Elliott's, there's a hell of a leg breaker there).

You can see the drawings in my private office of how I mark waves with a zigzag.

Yes, thanks for the helpful participation in solving the problem.