Trend indicators for EAs. - page 7

Алексей Тарабанов:

Potential pivot point indicator - 1-2-3 pattern on curved fractals (by me). Trend - by Sperandeo. Fixing the moment of trend breakdown - at the customer's request.

Thank you.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If ATC is based on this TP, let the price go where it wants, it will definitely come back in the future and if it does not, ATC will close this position at an optimum loss, having previously benefited many times over from other positions. Once you have set the trading mode, you can not abandon it for the sake of one position.

Here I am in manual trading, not only intuitively, but knowing the nature of price movement, as well as the calendar news, I will close near 19 p, if it is not going higher, and I will not allow the price to go below 18 p.

And if your ATS will wait, you may wait a long time and you yourself say that you may close with a minus. And you can make a few more trades in that time.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Thank you.

Be a dear.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Be a weasel.

Is your humour so inappropriate or something?

Aleksey Ivanov:
Is your humour so inappropriate or something?

Why is it inappropriate?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Why is it incorrect?

I don't perceive it to be correct.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Is it your humour that's not correct or what?

alas, the ukrainian language is so simple that sometimes it is even difficult to imagine that a phrase in ukrainian is not an expression of feelings, but actually a complete logical inference )))

be nice = please

ZS: My father was a military man, I did not want to but I travelled around the country, in Ukraine in general I studied for about 5 years in high school, so I learned a lot ;)

Aleksey Ivanov:
I don't perceive that to be correct.

Your problem.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Your problem.

Yes, I'm sorry, it turns out "be nice" in Ukrainian is "please" and I didn't know.

Igor Makanu:

alas, the ukrainian language is so simple that sometimes it is even difficult to imagine that a phrase in ukrainian is not an expression of feelings, but actually a complete logical inference )))

be nice = please

Thank you, I'm aware of that.