You have a technical mind, don't you? - page 23

aleger:

There is no Forex market SECRET! There is a lack of training, persistence, ingenuity and industriousness of its "homegrown" clients! (including those with academic degrees and titles).

Exactly. High five!!!

P.s.

This brings me to my senses.

I am uneducated, have little understanding and expressed an opinion, let us say I made a hypothesis.

How should people with scientific titles treat it?

1. One more silly person has come.

2. It is necessary to think, maybe there is something useful in it. 3.

3. we already know everything without you and you are wrong.

Ivan Butko:

He's pouring water. Aquarius, I think.

Sophistry, scholasticism, what else... ah yes, Hegel, scientists, books.

Actually, I was comparing Hegel to you. Even being great in one field can prove to be a complete ignoramus in another, like Hegel proving that there can't be more than seven planets shortly before astronomers discovered the eighth. It happens. For example, an excellent mathematician Fomenko promotes a "new chronology" and this chronological nonsense was started by the great Newton himself)

Ivan Butko:

A person who violates the first law of logic (space=matter) cannot a priori be literate

There is no such law in logic, don't make it up.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

There is no such law in logic, don't make it up.

Laws exist independently of man. You amaze me with your incompetence.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Everyone has a chance to be wrong. But to give an assessment of last resort is too much.

Quite right. Moreover, according to modern thinking, any scientific theory must be falsifiable. This means that it must contain within itself the possibility of being disproved. In short, a fundamentally irrefutable theory is an unscientific theory (the TC theory seems so to me)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Laws exist independently of the individual. You amaze me with your incompetence.

The laws of physics - maybe. But logic is not physics, but the science of correct human thinking (thinking is inseparable from man). You only continue to demonstrate your ignorance of physics and logic.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Quite right. Moreover, according to modern thinking, any scientific theory must be falsifiable. This means that it must contain within itself the possibility of being disproved. In short, a fundamentally irrefutable theory is an unscientific theory (the TC theory seems so to me)

With TC you are also wrong. Everything is explainable in nature and the world.

Correctly formulated the answeralege:

There is a lack of training, perseverance, ingenuity and industriousness of his "homegrown" clients! (including those with academic degrees and titles)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The laws of physics - maybe. But logic is not physics, it is the science of correct human thinking (thinking is inseparable from man). You only continue to demonstrate your ignorance of physics and logic.

Only the laws of human behaviour are created by humans and the laws of logic are already created by nature or the universe if you like... 1>0.

Олег avtomat:

1) Is it possible for a material body to exist outside of space and outside of time?

2) Can the movement of a material body occur outside of space and outside of time?

What are your answers to these questions?
I think the existence of matter without space is as possible as the existence of an air bubble without water.
That is, without water, air spreads everywhere.
Matter is only a local perturbation of space.

pavlick_:

Let's say they do, but how do you do it properly, can you tell a two-timer?

1. We are with you on a ship (rectangle) that is moving at half the speed of light in the direction of the arrow (to the right).

2. At the point B there is an observer.

3. From point A we send two light beams in opposite directions.

4. How will the time change on the ship relative to the observer?

For the observer the speed of the two beams (L1 and L2) is the same, for us in the ship the same. L2 we catch up, so time must slow down by a factor of two = 1/c-0.5c. At the same time, from L1 we are running away, so time must accelerate by a factor of 1.5 = c+0.5c. That's nonsense, isn't it?

There will be red and blue shifts in the spectrum. If the emitting object is approaching the observer, there will be a blue shift, if it is moving away, there will be a red shift. Called the Doppler effect, it is used in radar/echolocation and laser radars.