You have a technical mind, don't you? - page 29

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Once again. There are no laws of logic stating anything about space and matter.

Your "proofs" are meaningless and like some kind of clumsy trolling.

I like your statement immensely already. There are no laws of logic stating anything about space and matter

Why logic *()_?

Why laws**()_?

Anarchy is the mother of order))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Have you tried climbing out of the shell of the existing real world of science or is your point of view formed only on the basis of beautiful words of clever men?

Forgive me, but this sounds like a suggestion to get out of the shell of clothes (obviously sewn by someone else) and run naked in winter in a public place.

A person cannot be knowledgeable in all matters and is often forced to turn to other people who are experts. That is why it is better to ask a physicist about physics, a logician about logic, etc. "Trouble if a cobbler starts baking pies, and a cobbler starts shovelling boots".

Uladzimir Izerski:

I like your statement immensely already. There are no laws of logic stating anything about space and matter

Why logic *()_?

Why laws**()_?

Anarchy is the mother of order.)

Why a microscope if it's inconvenient to hammer nails with it?)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Forgive me, but this sounds like a suggestion to get out of a shell of clothes (obviously sewn by someone else) and run around naked in winter in a public place.

A person cannot be knowledgeable in all matters and often has to turn to other people who are experts. That is why it is better to ask a physicist about physics, a logician about logic etc. "Trouble if a cobbler starts baking pies, and a cobbler starts shovelling boots".

A man can't know everything.

You've already bothered to answer your own question. ))))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Why do you need a microscope if it is not convenient for hammering nails with it?)

In our case, I see you only know how to hammer nails with a microscope. Sorry for the unfortunate answer.

Uladzimir Izerski:

In our case I see that you only know how to hammer nails with a microscope. Sorry for the unfortunate answer.

Fight back against drunkenness!

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Once again. There are no laws of logic stating anything about space and matter.

Your "proof" makes no sense and is like some kind of clumsy trolling.

Don't be surprised. It's their defensive reaction -- their lack of knowledge is more than compensated for by trolling. Some of them even have a theoretical basis "about the usefulness of trolling".

Олег avtomat:

Don't be surprised. It's their defensive reaction - their lack of knowledge is more than replaced by trolling. Some even have a theoretical basis "on the usefulness of trolling".

I liked the evidence base right away . It's their defensive reaction --

That's the power of evidence.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I liked the evidence base immediately . That's their defensive reaction -

That's the power of proof.

I don't care what you liked or disliked about it.

You demonstrate a lack of understanding of the case. That's a fact.

Ivan Butko:
I see. Good question you added, by the way. You can easily go wrong on that one.

Motion is a physical phenomenon, but it is not matter. As a physical phenomenon (physics-nature, exist from the Greek) motion exists. But it is not a separate part of matter and it is not a separate kind of matter. Motion is not matter, is not a particle and is not a field. Motion is the movement of matter in space. It, as a moving process, can give some properties of matter (slowing down or speeding up processes or whatever). Motion cannot move, only matter moves, here we have to be careful not to mix up the notions in one heap, as it is done with space and matter. And since motion is not matter, it has no material properties.

No, I'm not being snide. Although, some individuals would like to say.

"Motion can't move, only matter moves."

Good man!