You have a technical mind, don't you? - page 31

Uladzimir Izerski:

One cannot be knowledgeable about everything.

You've already bothered to answer your own question. ))))

He's throwing books around without understanding the subject D)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I liked the evidence base immediately . That's their defensive reaction -

That's the power of proof.

Yeah, and they call them trolls, too. It's a shame you're trying to do this for them.

Алексей Тарабанов:

"Movement cannot move, only matter moves."

Well done!

It's getting to the point of absurdity. Their logic boils down to the fact that motion moves. It's buttery. How can you ask the question "Does motion have material properties?" Is this movement a pebble or water? Or better yet, a beer, so that the movement to the shop is swift.

it's pathetic...

Олег avtomat:
pathetic...
In time Sha they will develop into highly intelligent individuals... :)

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is nothing wrong with that. Inquisitive people wanted to express their vision of the world, sometimes inconsistent with modern science. Science was built on a primitive foundation and today it is an inverted pyramid, the stability of which is questionable.

Participants in this thread are likely to be inquisitive and to unravel the mystery of the forex market. Let's wish them success.

Your patience and principled benevolence do you credit! But it is unlikely that the pack will be tolerant towards you.

aleger:

There is no Forex market SECRET! There is a lack of training, persistence, ingenuity and industriousness of its "homegrown" clients! (including those with academic degrees and titles)!

1. There is alack of training, perseverance, ingenuity and industriousness of his" I completely agreewith this.
  2. There is no SECRET Forex market! Well this is personally an ambiguous issue for me. If I offer you a little fact, will you comment on it?

Реter Konow:

It's been a long time since we've had such an interesting thread.

..... That is, State is in Being from Nonexistence and returns to it. ...

Not in the eye, but in the eye! This is the principle I use in my forecasting system.

Had a fun weekend)))

Brought out the containers. Time to get to work.

Олег avtomat:
a pathetic spectacle...

the spiritual children of the people's academician Lysenko