Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or - page 10

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Such "grails", even 10 times better than this one, are lying around everywhere. You can throw it in the trash.

Giving a link to such products is just malicious.

Come on, it's exactly on topic, a perfect illustration, so to speak.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I don't see anything at all - I count. Predictive power is a number.

And on the subject of using wipes, or rather HP filter, I even wrote an article, with figures and graphs. It's a hollow exercise to use any kind of smoothing.

Maybe you have something wrong with your experimental technique? If you don't see anything. Maybe you're looking in the wrong place? I suppose I am.

Yes, and what makes you think that MA is only and necessarily smoothing? By the way, any BP transformations (with the exception of reversible ones) are to some extent smoothing.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Oh, come on, absolutely on-topic, a perfect illustration, so to speak.

Petros probably meant to say that we should run this trick on real ticks

Renat Akhtyamov:
Petros probably meant to say that you should run this chip on real ticks

Not only that. Firstly long periods of no profit and also high relative drawdown.

You cannot show such things. After all, there are a lot of newbies here and don't mislead them. I can show better things on real ticks.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

No problem with the grail, the tester grail. and not just any grail, but a grail grail.

A gift. From the bottom of my heart, especially since it's not my code.

From my posts and graphics and grail text.

Why is the spread so small?

Vadim Kazakevich:

It's elementary! There is nothing complicated here.

There is a function that will signal the arrival of a new bar at a specified timeframe.

You should apply it in your code like this

Even on other timeframes when a new bar on the minute function will signal a new bar on the minute event. And at this point, take the minute data, not the tick data!

Hi!

I did it that way.

I am waiting for the graphical trading ))))

New_bar filter does not work with the bot,

the bot doesn't work.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!)

The question is.

What are the differences on the visual tester graphics and the online graphics?

Alexander Ivanov:

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!)

The question is.

What are the differences between the visual tester and the online chart?

First of all, it is the response to Comment() and Print() of the tested Expert Advisor or indicator. Is there anything else?

Good day!

The Almighty has granted one day again. Hallelujah!)

So, let's move on.

Studying the visual tester charts and online charts I found some very interesting points.