A pattern. - page 6

Sergey Chalyshev:

What kind of player are you?

Judging by your reasoning, none. Make up your mind and take a side. Maybe then you'll have a strategy or you'll forget forex altogether.

I'm not a player, I'm a troll!!! Take it easy.))

Sergey Chalyshev:

Which players do you belong to?

Judging by your reasoning, neither. Make up your mind and take a side. Maybe then you will have a strategy or you will forget about forex.

p.s. there are no regularities in the market!

So is the market random? Or...

Алексей Тарабанов:

So is the market random? Or ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Regularity.

Yuriy Asaulenko, 2018.05.29 19:20

What do you mean by regularity? And i want to know how to use it?

There is no randomness in the market - the market is formed by the aggregate of conscious and planned actions of the participants. Not a single trade or order appears out of the blue. Well, maybe from time to time). Only if one knew in advance what they have understood and planned.) And in fact, everyone plans his own - two traders - three opinions. One needs profit in 5 minutes, the other needs it tomorrow, and the third needs it in 3 months. Besides, they make regular errors, parasites, and place orders the wrong way. Bad luck.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, a pattern, of course. Better yet, tell me how to use it?

There is no randomness in the market at all - the market is shaped by the totality of the conscious and planned actions of the participants. Not a single trade or order appears out of the blue. Well, maybe from time to time). Only if one knew in advance what they have understood and planned. And in fact, everyone plans his own - two traders - three opinions. One needs profit in 5 minutes, the other needs it tomorrow, and the third needs it in 3 months. Besides, they make regular errors, parasites, and place orders the wrong way. Grief.

Yur, a very self-confident opinion.

Look at the CME. There's a lot of put-ins there. Even in 2019 they are lying around...

They are present in the morning and absent at night.

I wonder why, have you ever wondered?

The second one.

The quote is the same wherever you look.

And three.

When you can link it all together, try to tell yourself about the differences between exchange-traded, OTC or some other market...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yuri, that's a very confident opinion.

Look at the CME. There's a lot of put-ins there. Even in 2019 they are lying around....

And today they are there, but at night they are gone.

Why, I wonder, have you ever wondered?

Number two.

The quote is the same.

And three.

When you can link it all together, try to tell yourself the difference between the stock market, over-the-counter market or any other market...

All who trade in the markets in the first years are like blind kittens and it takes them years to realize that the market is not predictable, it is random and ...))).

Hot Estonian guys, that's not what I mean.

Does the incorrectness (false) of the statement "... there are no patterns in the market..." make the correctness (true) of the statement "... there are no accidents in the market..."?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Does the false statement "... there are no patterns in the market..." make the true statement "... there are no accidents in the market..."?

There are players in signals out of 1000 trades 5 small losing trades the rest are in profit. I saw it with my own eyes.

1000 is random or 5?

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are players in signals out of 1000 trades 5 small losing trades the rest are in profit. I saw it with my own eyes.

Is 1000 a fluke or 5???

By the way, can you also answer the opposite question.

Does thefalse statement "...there are noaccidentsin the market..." make the true statement "...there are no regularities in the market..."?

Алексей Тарабанов:

By the way, can you also answer the opposite question.

Does theincorrectness (false) of the statement "...there are noaccidents..." make the correctness (true) of the statement "...there are no patterns in the market..."?

My brain will break down). Probably only when I wake up).

Алексей Тарабанов:

Does the incorrectness (false) of the statement "... there are no regularities in the market..." make the correctness (true) of the statement "... there are no accidents in the market..."?

They move as they should, according to the same algorithm.

That's what I wrote about

So that's what you're about, that's what you're about....