A pattern. - page 12

Uladzimir Izerski:

Doing 0.5% a day is not that hard if the deposit is not too big.

In a month you will get 10%, and in a year you will get about 100 if you take a holiday). Quite realistic, but with a big deposit you need a reliable broker.

You cannot get 0.5% daily with a big deposit. No matter how reliable the broker may be. By the way, all brokers are quite reliable, and they all don't care whether you win or lose.

Igor Makanu:

But if a trader really wants to trade with a robot his eye is much quicker to see where the robot would trade better, maybe I am not that attentive.

i have probably already checked about a hundred strategies, all of them are the same, either the entries are bad or the exits are bad.

As for the option to trade on several strategies simultaneously - perhaps the most risk-free, but then again, the lower the risk, the lower the return - that's my vision

ZS: maybe we're really suffering here nonsense? looking for the grail, but really make a trading robot with a yield of 10% per month? - i can hardly find such a % anywhere else in the real sector.... I'll think about it.

10% per month, if it's stable, it's a grail.

You'll read....

Mainly present:

- thoroughly

- reliably

- steadily

- earn

- think

- you only need to know ...

- work, work and work again

etc., etc.

And where is the goal, where is the analysis of mistakes, where is the search for a pattern, really?

Renat Akhtyamov:

You'll read....

Mainly present:

- thoroughly

- reliably

- steadily

- earn

- think

- you only need to know ...

- Work, work and work again

etc., etc.

Where's the goal, where's the error analysis, where's the search for a pattern, really?

For example of this type: the average price of the DC will be directed by 1/2 of the spread against a buy/sell overshoot

Interesting perspective, let's give it a try.

Long time ago I stated: spread size and price shift of brokerage company in relation to market maker quotes are determined solely by the willingness/unwillingness of brokerage companies to trade in one direction or another.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Interesting view, let's try it.

As I said long time ago: spread size and price shift of a brokerage company relative to market maker quotes are determined solely by the willingness/unwillingness of brokerage companies to trade in one direction or the other.

Still, my observation remains, although I erased it.

Then I will have to finish my post.

The average forex price will be formed from the average prices of the brokerage companies and will move the quote.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Still, my observation remains, even though it has been erased.

Then I will have to end my post.

The average forex price will add up to the average DC price and move the quote.

I like the depth of your thoughts...We follow DTs...or DTs follow us...who is chasing who...or who is ripping who off in a global sense...in terms of my trivial erudition it is KUKL doing it...with DTs help of course...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Still, my observation remains, even though it has been erased.

Then I will have to end my post.

The average forex price will add up to the average DC price and move the quote.

Do DCs service buy/sell transactions of hundreds of millions of dollars? Not contracts for difference, but deals with real delivery?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Do the DCs service buy/sell transactions of hundreds of millions of dollars? Not contracts for difference, but deals with actual delivery?

Then from the beginning.

Let's say you make a sale.

The DC pulls the price against your sale by 1/2 point. The quote doesn't change, does it?

That half of the spread will hang on the order until it's closed.

But what does it do?

It gives that your deal will be in the red, and not in the plus with higher probability.

Then we calculate the average price for all clients of the brokerage company and display the average price in the brokerage company.

Then we calculate the average price for all brokerage companies and display the average price on Forex.

Then all financial markets are summarized in the same way.

The result is that the most part of them are pouring.

Сергей Криушин:

I like the depth of your thinking...We follow DTs...or DTs follow us...who is chasing who...or who is ripping who off in a global sense...in terms of my trivial erudition, it is KUKL doing it...with DTs help of course...

Given the above post.

The financial market is primarily on the side of the market.

That is, the main objective is to drain.

Let's go back to the first post.

This is the forum for trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing.

The Regularity.

Uladzimir Izerski, 2018.05.29 15:58

Regularity is a fundamentally important thing in predicting processes for a trader

In the markets it is crucial to distinguish a random deviation from a pattern.

Regularities do exist and they are fairly tightly held.

It is definitely tested on history.

When algotrading by the big players has risen above 50% the predictability of the process increases.

The thread will probably turn into a flub, but the nutrient grains will be scattered. All opinions are good.

The pattern is clear.

Price always goes against more buying/selling.

Random deviation is also present. The top starter is right. The market won't miss an easy profit either:

- the stop loss is there.

- The possibility of losing without deviating too much from the target price

And remember the CALM signal

He tried not to keep the profit for too long, but rather to wing every trade if it went in the plus, even if he had a network of orders.

He's essentially right - as the profits won't hold for long. You gave it to him - take it!

Big players never go into a market where there is no liquidity. They will have losses there. Draw the conclusion from that.