A pattern. - page 5

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There are three patterns - price goes up, price goes down, price doesn't go anywhere at all.

There are three patterns - the price goes up, the price goes down and the price goes nowhere at all. This is quite enough for trading. What was there before is of no interest. And there is no need to draw anything on history.)

I do not look at the lines, they are more precise for the program for other purposes. The programme has one main parameter and two additional ones, it calculates, draws and gives the ready result. For example, three columns at the bottom right - it shows the probable direction in percent. There are a lot of other interesting things there practically on one parameter. It works with any timeframe and any symbol even with RND. 2500 is too much, but if so much is required, then everyone is the boss for himself.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, it evokes far more emotion than Malevich's Black Square.

It's still in the process of debugging the software. I can remove all the artwork, but it won't change anything. Sometimes it's nice to have a quick look at what the program is doing.)

Not for the sake of beauty, but for it to work well)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Works on any TF and any instrument, even on RND. 2500 is too much, but if so much is required, then everyone is his own boss.

I am weak - 1 TF and 1 instrument, but, like, no more is required.

What is 2500?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't have much - 1 TF and 1 tool, but I don't seem to need any more.

What's 2500?

Somebody has that many settings.

"And there's no need to draw anything on history.")

To know the future you need to know history. That's my principle.

The use of 10 tools is more reliable than 1. This applies to ATC.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Someone has so many settings.

" And there's no need to draw anything on history at all.)"

You have to know history to know the future. That's the principle.

I don't. I only have about 1000 - these are the coefficients of the neural network.

At one time I got tired of writing logic - the last systems had about 100 parameters and a lot of time to configure this stuff. Replaced logic with NS, and here we have 1000 parameters). But it adjusts itself during training. Also not fast, but there is no need to think about every parameter, and it's still faster.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Not me. I only have about 1000 - these are neural network coefficients.

At one time I got tired of writing logic - the last systems had about 100 parameters and a lot of time to configure this stuff. Replaced logic with NS, and here we have 1000 parameters). But it adjusts itself during training. Also takes a long time, but there's no need to think over every parameter, and it's still faster.

It seems to me that NS with learning on markets is a dead end. But everyone has their own way to the Grail.

One parameter and price, you don't need anything else. The price already has everything built into it for the future.

Yusuf-Khoja understood this, but he has disappeared. Is he alive? Age, after all. Or has he found a formula?

Uladzimir Izerski:

It seems to me that NS with learning from markets is a dead end.

A dead end in what way? Let's say my version of NS is just learning logic. Tell me how it differs from the usual one?

My answer is absolutely nothing.

ZS

Uladzimir Izerski:

YusufKhoja understood this, but he is nowhere to be found.

YusufKhoja, what I have seen from him is not serious at all.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are big players and there are small players on whom the price has little influence. Smaller players usually go against the trend. And when the big players eat their stops, the price will turn in the opposite direction. Figuratively speaking.

What kind of players are you?

Judging by your reasoning, none. Make up your mind and take a side. Maybe then you'll have a strategy or you'll forget about forex.

p.s. there are no regularities in the market!

Yuriy Asaulenko:

How is it a dead end? Let's say my version of NS is just learning logic. Tell me, how is it different from ordinary logic?

My answer is absolutely nothing.

What criteria should be used to determine when to retrain it? A new training area may be fundamentally unsuited to the new realities.

I'm not in any way discouraging it. It's just a thought. Been there.