A pattern. - page 14

Serqey Nikitin:

In general, the situation as always - through the ass ... On the one hand - massive advertising on the other - the unfinished law. If you consider the novelty of this business, and the lack of adequate training on the subject, and we have what we have ... And the situation will not settle quickly ....

Saving the drowning men is a matter for the drowning men!...

What is surprising though, judging from the article, 30% in profits already ... it's somehow more than the traditional 5% ... which is encouraging ...))

Сергей Криушин:

What is surprising, however, is that the article already shows 30% in profits... it is somehow even more than the traditional 5%... which is encouraging...))

Yes, the trend so far is reassuring, but the market is changing more often too... which is not surprising...

By the way, the figure of 30% is impossible to verify, as well as the figure of 5%... Everything is relative...

Сергей Криушин:

What is surprising, however, is that from the article it looks like 30% in profits already... it is somehow even more than the traditional 5%... which is encouraging...))

Actually, it is written about clients of forex dealers in the USA.

The average Russian forex dealer client loses their money in three months. (с)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, it's different a little bit.

It's just a fight for clients, a variation of trading conditions.

===========

Now about how the market is dotted with orders....

There is a concept of an underlying asset.

That is, above the price is a bunch of dangling buys, and below the price is a bunch of dangling sells.

Those orders plus the new ones move the price.

And there are thousands times fewer new orders.

In other words, no matter how you look at it, we still have a long-term buying/selling advantage.

And these are not scalping trades but trades which slowly drain the deposit or decrease the equity.

It is exactly the idea of the volume of buys/sells that will allow us to open a successful order which we will have to keep calmly for at least a week or two to assess the result of this approach to trading.

In general, everything is like that.

And the price moves only the current demand. For example. If the conditions are right and everyone wants to buy the Yen, it will go up against almost every other currency.

If things don't go well, everyone might dump it. This dumping is the same demand, only for other currencies. This is the kind of pumping which moves the price over time.

The influence of the old open orders only affects the price when the orders are closed. Otherwise they do not affect the price.

Mickey Moose:
Such an interesting branch

It will be interesting if everyone treats each other with respect.

There is a lot of interesting things to share.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It is these orders plus the new ones that cumulatively move the price .

alas this is not true, i also thought so for a long time that the price is going against the players

i thought that for a long time the price was going against the punters. the price is moved by real money, above was the post about liquidity which attracts buyers to the spot and if there is not enough liquidity the price will go away but it is a known fact that the price returns is a regularity.

I don't remember the nickname, but I've seen him on webinars, he's a real trader, but he traded with Ninza. He correctly taught me that the real volumes can be seen in the Metatrader - big bars - these are real buy/sell orders in the spot.

i have already written my vision of the market - the price is a line that takes money from some and gives it to others, this is why there are price returns - the market has fulfilled the client's request - "the market went down" and returned to it after gaining liquidity

the situation is worse with the big money that hedges futures - they also move the price, but there is a horizon of several weeks

here is another strategy for you ;)

Igor Makanu:

alas this is not true, i also thought so for a long time that the price is going against the players

i also thought that for a long time the price was moving against the players. the price is moved by real money, above was the post about liquidity, it is what attracts those who want to buy on the spot, if there is not enough liquidity, the price will go away, but note that the price returns is also a pattern - the price will return later!

I don't remember the nickname, but I've seen him on webinars, he's a real trader, but he traded with Ninza. He correctly taught me that the real volumes can be seen in the Metatrader - big bars - these are real buy/sell orders in the spot.

i have already written my vision of the market - the price is a line that takes money from some and gives it to others, this is why there are price returns - the market has fulfilled the client's request - "the market went down" and returned to it after gaining liquidity

the situation is worse with the big money that hedges futures - they also move the price, but there is a horizon of several weeks

Here is another strategy for you ;)

Price return is a triggering of limiters and players' orders from levels. Major players place their orders behind strong levels, there is liquidity from the breakouts. Everything fits into the concept.

Any foreign exchange trades are orders. Never mind the names of the markets.

Igor Makanu:

alas this is not true, i also thought so for a long time that the price goes against the players

i also thought that for a long time the price was moving against the players. the price is moved by real money, above was the post about liquidity, it is what attracts those who want to buy on the spot, if there is not enough liquidity, the price will go away, but note that the price returns is also a pattern - the price will return later!

Here is another strategy for you ;)

No need another one.

I am just finishing writing mine, the next one. It is based on the market understanding, which I described above.

There is also a strategy for long candlesticks.

The price is moved by putocalls.

Putocalls on the CME are lying around anywhere, even on long-quarter futures.

I suspect it's done by the markets from the dts and still think the CME is the hub of information gathering.

It's all zeroed out overnight.........

Renat Akhtyamov:

You don't need another one.

I'm just finishing my next one.

But alas, not by long candles (by the way - long candles strategy exists, google rails)

It is based precisely on the understanding of the market that I described above.

The market is moved by putocalls.

Putocalls on CME are lying around anywhere, even on long-quarter futures.

I suspect it's done by the dts markets.

It's all zeroed out overnight.........

They are simply protective contingency orders with very high volume.

Any exchange trades are warrants. Never mind the names of the markets.

Ah, yes. Long candles are not enough liquidity. On important news these weaknesses are particularly noticeable.

Uladzimir Izerski:

They are simply protective contingency orders with a very high volume.

Any currency exchange transactions are warrants. Never mind the names of the markets.

Ah, yes. Long candles are not enough liquidity. On important news these weaknesses are particularly noticeable.

Yep

And with the goal of a bullion or someone else's flush.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yep

And with a purpose in a moose or someone's flush

I will.))

But it's a consequence, that's all.