Are you ready to meet the black swan? - page 13

Alexandr Saprykin:

Um.... two strings, one chord)))) I remember in those days I wrote lyrics for songs)) one song is still played and sung by a comrade from a neighbouring country) and had nothing to do with racketeering or chanson or whatever

I used to play accordion in my youth. I can remember now how my fingers ran purely on automatic, without thinking - I can't believe it. I won one contest and quit it, because you can't go to girls with accordion, you need guitar)) Well, I mastered the guitar in no time.

Am I missing something, or has the stop loss been banned?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I used to roast on the accordion when I was young. Now I remember how my fingers were running purely on autopilot, without thinking, I am amazed. Won one contest and quit, because you can't go to girls with accordion, you need guitar). Well, I mastered the guitar in no time.

When I was a child I went to a study group to learn to play the harmonica... first they made me play the balalaika, then the mandalina, the accordion, the accordion, the accordion... I wanted to learn to play the guitar - I learned it myself from the newspaper "Pioneers' Truth" in 15 minutes.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Alexey Volchanskiy:

I used to roast on the accordion when I was young. Now I remember how my fingers were running purely on autopilot, without thinking, I am amazed. Won one contest and quit, because you can't go to girls with accordion, you need guitar). Well, I mastered the guitar in no time.

When I was a child I went to study the harmonica in a circle... first they made me play the balalaika, then the mandalina, the accordion, the accordion, the accordion... I wanted to learn the guitar - I learned it myself from the newspaper "Pioneers' Truth" in 15 minutes.

no, i learnt guitar from a girl in a summer camp, i was 14, she was 19, she played violin at the conservatory

taught me everything, not just guitar))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

no, i was taught the guitar by a girl in a summer camp, i was 14, she was 19, played violin at the conservatory

taught me everything, not just guitar )))

Man, I wanted to, so I learned the guitar myself. By myself...
And wrote lyrics and music and arrangements. I made a few albums... But by himself.
But I could start telling that every day six different girls came to me and each of them was teaching me to use one string of guitar and not only, and then we all learned chords in different combinations... And so all my life...

But I don't write anything. Why not? Probably because I do not feed the rumors about myself as the alpha-macho-all-Russia?

Sergey Vradiy:
Am I missing something, or has the stop-loss been banned?

And it doesn't work... And after the black swan comes the white fox :-)

Artyom Trishkin:

Man, I wanted to, and I learned the guitar myself. By myself...
And I wrote the lyrics and the music and the arrangements. I made a few albums... But by himself.
But I could start telling that every day six different girls came to me and each of them was teaching me to use one string of guitar and not only, and then we all learned chords in different combinations... And so all my life...

But I don't write anything. Why not? Probably because I do not feed the rumors about myself as the alpha-macho-all-Russia?

Probably because if all a bunch of us were learning chords in different combinations, we'd be a famous music producer now)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If you're in the country, you can go to ladies over 45-50.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I used to roast on the accordion when I was young. Now I remember how my fingers were running purely on autopilot, without thinking, I am amazed. Won one contest and quit, because you can't go to girls with accordion, you need guitar). Well, I learned the guitar in no time.

I used to think - for whom they play "Play the harmonica" on TV in the morning? Then I started drinking. Soulful singing, by the way.

Igor Makanu:
you can sleep easy with DC - you won't lose more deposits - tested and proven more than once ))))

A regulated broker has given an explanation:

Protection from negative balance
We are not obliged to provide the protection from negative balance to our professional clients. Consequently, if your account has a negative balance you will be required to deposit additional funds. This means that you may incur losses in excess of your deposit.