Are you ready to meet the black swan? - page 12

Here, it's very nice...

Artyom Trishkin:
Is that a Crematorium band?
It's a blatnyak here :)

Make up your mind whether you want Grigoryan or Crematorium. I'm not Google. ))))

Alexandr Saprykin:

Make up your mind whether you want Grigoryan or Crematorium. I'm not Google. ))))

So Armen Grigoryan is the lead singer of Crem... :)

Artyom Trishkin:
So Armen Grigoryan is the lead singer of Creme... :)

So I don't know. I grew up on a bachelor party)))

Alexandr Saprykin:

I need to play Aerosmith to wash the slag off the cheesy blat.) Two strings, one chord, that's all the music.) And you call yourselves traders...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You need to play Aerosmith to wash the slag off the cheesy blat)). Two strings, one chord, that's all the music.) And you call yourselves traders...

I'll sue you for insulting your feelings. Murka is sacred.

Flash555:

I'll sue you for insulting your feelings. Murka is sacred.

And I can't stand all that lame chanson and other Corcoran-like G.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You need to play Aerosmith to wash the slag off the cheesy blat)). Two strings, one chord, that's all the music.) And you call yourselves traders...

umm.... two strings, one chord)))) I remember I used to write lyrics for songs))) one song is still being played and sung by a comrade from a neighboring country) and had nothing to do with racketeering or chanson music

Alexandr Saprykin:

I grew up on rock...

Artyom Trishkin:

I grew up with rock...

The fact that I grew up on rap music didn't stop me from writing songs in other music styles and from writing poetry) But over the years the muse has less frequently attacked me.