Are you ready to meet the black swan? - page 16

Aliaksandr Maksimau:

Have you experimented with this scheme yourself?

Of course I have. Otherwise, you wouldn't be ranting about it.
Here's an example of a former real signal. Unfortunately, I leaked it and let my subscribers down. But gained experience. And the reason is all the same banal - indiscipline.
You have to click to see the animated gif.

Nikolai Semko:

Of course you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be ranting about it.
Here's an example of a former real signal. Unfortunately, I lost it and let my subscribers down. But gained experience. And the reason is all the same banal - indiscipline.

Copy

Nikolai Semko:

Of course they are. Otherwise you wouldn't be ranting about it.
Here's an example of a former real signal. Unfortunately, I lost and let my subscribers down. But gained experience. And the reason is all the same banal - indiscipline.

good numbers.

Aliaksandr Maksimau:

good figures

Of course those numbers didn't come out the first time. But from the 5th or 7th time.
High risk - high drawdowns, high probability of losing money, but also super-high profits with a good strategy.
Then I really made more than 100,000% in 2 and a half months. And I had two signals at once for MT4 and for MT5. For MT5 it was just under 100,000%.

Aliaksandr Maksimau:

Copy

Aliaksandr Maksimau:

good numbers.

Stop overposting, you're making your eyes water.

Why, why?

Well, there's an "edit" button where you can edit your post.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Stop overposting, it's hard to keep your eyes open.

Why, why?

Well, there's an "edit" button where you can edit your post.

Got it. Sorry about that. I didn't know)

Aliaksandr Maksimau:

Got it. I apologise. I didn't know)

Hover over your post and there's a bunch of"pocket | edit | delete | violate | reply" buttons and then do what you want)

Alexandr Saprykin:

Hover over your post and there's a bunch of"pocket | edit | delete | violate | reply" buttons and then do what you want)

Thank you

Aliaksandr Maksimau:

Thank you

You're welcome))

Nikolai Semko:
Вот пример бывшего реального сигнала. К сожалению слил и подвел подписчиков.
Did you give them the money back for the subscription voluntarily? If not, the term failed is dubious - it's just business