Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 23

Iurii Tokman:

The hryvnia is exchanged for anything

I wonder how it will affect the official exchange rate and in what time frame

so far 26, approximately.

Nothing - these transactions do not go on the market. This is an intra-platform turnover

Дмитрий:

No way - these deals don't go to market. It's an intra-platform turnover.

I know, that's why I'm curious.

Monday will see "weekend panic"

Iurii Tokman:

Monday will see a "weekend panic".

No - Monday is a holiday in the Ukrainian market (Trinity).

And there won't be one on Tuesday - paltry transaction volumes

If anyone has a problem, can you explain exactly what the blockage is?

The account is logged in, the exchanger is working. A ban on WMU and withdrawal to bank cards? (do not know here as I do not use)

Galina Bobro:

The account is logged in, the exchanger is working. A ban on WMU and withdrawal to bank cards? (I do not know here because I do not use)

WMU can not withdraw - blocked accounts.

You can convert to another currency and withdraw, but the exchange rate is crazy now.

The platform knew about its appearance on the sanctions list back on the 14th - didn't do anything to warn users.

Дмитрий:

WMU cannot be withdrawn - the accounts are blocked.

It is possible to convert to another currency and withdraw, but the exchange rate is crazy right now.

I have never used WMU and it seems I will never use it again.

If only everything else was ok.

Iurii Tokman:

Monday will see a "weekend panic".

Rather the opposite - the real hryvnia will strengthen, because the volumes are frozen outside the market, i.e. there is less hryvnia.

i would buy wmu for 0.01 wmz )

Galina Bobro:

The account is logged in, the exchanger is working. A ban on WMU and withdrawal to bank cards? (do not know here as I do not use)

Here is an article on hubra, the shutdown is part of a package of sanctions against Russia

https://habr.com/post/359296/

WebMoney попал под санкции в Украине
WebMoney попал под санкции в Украине
  • habr.com
Совет Национальной Безопасности и Обороны (СНБО) Украины составили новый санкционный список в отношении России который вступил в силу указом президента от 14 мая и будет действовать на протяжении 3 (трёх) лет. Список составил 756 пунктов. Помимо WebMoney и всех её дочерних предприятий и представительств в него попали такие компании как...

Just exchanged as usual: wmz -> P24, no problems.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Just exchanged as usual: wmz -> P24, no problems.

Vitaly, do you have the possibility of opening a card account tied to your phone account with a mobile operator?

We have such an operator as Megafon, I have a number from it, I recently opened a Megafon card, which is great. With WM instantly replenish the phone account (0.8%) and immediately this money is available on the card.

I am sure you have something similar.