Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 17

I wonder how you trade forex when you have no patience and don't know how to listen to each other calmly.

Sergey Vradiy:

Yes. I am. It's working. No problems. No suspicious e-mails. Also, the "you" word is a sign of low culture. Let's respect each other.

How's that? Did you earn something from mql?

As for freelancing: 0, market 0, articles 0, signals 0.

What do you withdraw to webmoney from MQL site?

The administration of this site writes:

"No withdrawals to webmani!!!"

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Webmoney looks like it's going down the drain. It used to be a great system, actually.

Cool, lots of opportunities...

Exchanges, shopping, relatively inexpensive cash-out.

Crypto.

Static commissions...

Crowdfunding.

There are many of us and we are all blind.
And you should have read what it says under the asteriskhttps://www.epayments.com/ru/tariffs_usd.html:

Исходящие переводы:
– Банковский перевод*0.8% (min $85, max $135)

* From 18.02.2018 we will change the fee for outgoing bank transfers. The new fee is 0.5% (min $15).

Maybe open a separate thread and take bets on the WM withdrawal closing date from MQ?
19.02.2018 is very plausible.

Sergey Dzyublik:
Should we open a separate thread and take bets on the closing date of the WM withdrawal from MQ?
19.02.2018 is very plausible.

18.02 5 banking days, all according to the classics.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

To withdraw from eP, all you need is a wallet. From there you can withdraw to your bank card and also transfer to your WebMoney wallet.

I have been using WM for 10 years and have a personal certificate, but I am already using eP. Using eP is very easy and fast, it is as easy as using WM.

Having a Master card from eP, you can use it as a normal bank card. It is very profitable and you do not have to worry about it.

Thanks, it turns out I only need a wallet:

On withdrawal: MKL - eP - WM;

When entering: Terminal - WM - eR - MKL

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Webmoney seems to be going down the drain. It was a great system, actually.

Yura, go to the WM forum and repeat what you said there, they'll shout you down. The ecosystem is developing, the number of users is growing.

The growth is especially noticeable with the introduction of Web-keeper. Everything has become much simpler and more convenient. Before, it was still a bit complicated for beginners.

ZS Say I personally saw how blondie with half a poke figured out Web-keeper easier than MetaTrader.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Webmoney seems to be slowly fading away. It used to be a great system.

Nothing like webmoney glues anything together... It will outlive everyone - the very first electronic payment service I used from 2008 until today.

You can kick me, but I think the effort should be made to earn more, and there is always a way to withdraw and spend it.
It is clear that with the innovation the losses will be slightly greater. So what to do.
I also made a couple of bags of money a day in the 90s, but times change. And blaming the fact that now there are no longer those conditions is silly.
So it will be here. We will remember how they withdrew to the WM )))), sigh nostalgically.
We must work.

P.S. So, colleagues, roll up your sleeves and open the editor! ))) "In the sweat of your face" (C).