Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 25

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I have a Russian Megaphone, but the tariff is old, they don't sell it now. And there's 4 G up to a certain threshold per day, I don't remember, but I rarely exceed it. And then 64 kb/s, but unlim.

I do not really need a smart card, I think I need enum to perform the same WM operations most of all)) I also need a card linked to Megaphone

Well, clearly, then I also have no limit for $ 1.5 :)

Evgeny Belyaev:

So where is it unlimited?

The girl had unlimited on Tele2, but now they've unilaterally changed it to 30GB.

I told you, they reduce the speed after exceeding the threshold, but they don't cut it off. Okay, that's not real unlimit.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What do you mean there is no alternative - one operator or what?

I'm currently paying $1.5/month for 4G mobile internet unlimited, I don't remember how much for calls, I make very few calls, all communication is through the internet

I paid for my MTS SIM card a year and a half ago for the last time. I don't make many calls, I have enough free minutes per day. I pay only for Tele2 SIM card for about 2,5 M. per month. Unlimited on Tele2 and 6 GB of Internet with unlimited messenger and social networking. So it turns out that 30% of my traffic is spent and the rest is transferred to the next month.

That's it. WebMoney is dead

Vladislav Andruschenko:
That's it. WebMoney is dead

Why is that? For now, only the official WMU withdrawal is not possible. Everything else works. I think even WMU themselves will continue to circulate for a while until the commission eats them all up (assuming WM does not issue them).

Ihor Herasko:

Why is that? For now, only the official WMU withdrawal is not possible. Everything else works. I think even WMUs themselves will continue to circulate for a while until the commission eats them all up (assuming WM does not issue them).

Collected hryvnia for withdrawal. All gone))) redeemed the dollar back at 38 UAH.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Collected hryvnia to withdraw. All gone))) bought the dollar back at 38 hryvnia.

Ah, so it's purely for you that he's dead. Say so then)))

Ihor Herasko:

Ah, so it's purely for you that he's dead. Then say so ))))

Dead to everyone who paid and withdrew WMU

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Dead to all who have paid and withdrawn WMU

But WMZ works. It will probably be as it has been before - withdrawal to dollars via exchangers, with great losses.

Олег avtomat:

But WMZ works. It will probably be the same as in the past - the withdrawal to dollars via exchangers, with great losses.

It only works via VPN. Without VPN, it says that there is an error of connection with the server.