Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 19

Sergey Dzyublik:

Withdrawal MQ => eP => Bank account.
Pay once - 0.5%, but minimum $15
From $1000 loss you have to pay $15 for eP commission

+ expensive conversion.

Sergey Dzyublik:
Lots of points on your account does not guarantee basic mate abilities.

When withdrawing MQ => WM => Withdraw anywhere
Pay twice for 0.8%.
Out of $1000 loss $16 on WM commission

+ cheap conversion, with webmoney everything is transparent, they have an exchange and rates that haven't changed in 10 years.

With Payments, the future is foggy. I went in, some asterisks....

+ Transfer via 2 systems, any of which may change rates at any time.

Комбинатор:

Is it possible to withdraw more than $500 at a time? Or is this restriction only for WM? Or it depends on your account?

If anything, I haven't used anything else here except WM.

If you will have such sums and such needs, they will raise your limits. This is done on an individual basis.

Комбинатор:

Is it possible to withdraw more than $500 at a time? Or is this restriction only for WM? Or it depends on your account?

If anything, I haven't used anything else here but WM.

You can ask for a higher limit through servicedesk.

I see, thank you.

Comments unrelated to this topic have been moved to "How to make a big deal out of a fly if the fly is one's own".

:)

but it's true, isn't it?

i got emails from Epayments with new conditions since april and if i dont agree, i need to contact support and close the wallet, one of the points of non-activity of the wallet. i.e. if i do not use it half a year, then i have to pay 10$ every month? please clarify

I also want to ask who knows, is it possible to transfer from PayPal to WebMoney and is it logical?

Pavel Verveyko:
i received in mail a sheet from Epayments about that they have new conditions since april and if i do not agree. i should contact support and close the purse, one of points of activity of the purse. i.e. if i do not use it half year then i should pay 10$ every month? please specify

Read the new rules first

Pavel Verveyko:
i received in mail a sheet from Epayments that they have new conditions since april and if i do not agree. i need to contact support and close the wallet, one of the items is not active wallet. it turns out that if i do not use it half a year, then i need $ 10 each month? please clarify
Maintenance of an account inactive for more than 12 months
$3 (per month)
Тарифы по кошельку ePayments. в USD - ePayments.com
Тарифы по кошельку ePayments. в USD - ePayments.com
  • www.epayments.com
Тарифы по кошельку ePayments. ePayments. Посмотреть тарифы в USD на сегодня. Оплата услуг, денежные переводы, получение платежей, мгновенная регистрация.

Pavel Verveyko:
i got an e-mail from Epayments that they have new conditions since april and if i do not agree. i need to contact support and close the wallet, one of the items not active wallet. i.e. if i do not use it half a year, then i have to $ 10 each month? please clarify

Account-> Left menu and item "Support"-> Create a request (such a big fat plus sign).