Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 21

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

We have decided not to switch off WebMoney for the time being and will make payments through this system as WMZ become available to us.

We are finally seeing some sensible solutions. I think that we need to let all the colleagues who fought for this idea out of the "bathhouse". I was released, but many are still steaming. I even feel uncomfortable about it.

Vadim Zotov:

At last we are seeing some sensible solutions. I think that all the colleagues who have fought for this idea here should also be released from the "bathhouse". I've been released, but many of them are still sweating. I even feel uncomfortable about it.

You got banned for politics. No need to rally here again.

It's a good thing they've kept WM for now!

So far WM is the most acceptable withdrawal method. It's a good thing they kept it.

Vladimir Perervenko:
So far WM is the most acceptable withdrawal method. It's a good thing we kept it that way.

But the question remains open.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Disabling WebMoney.

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2018.02.16 14:20

We have decided not to disconnect WebMoney for now permanently and will make payments through this system as WMZ are available to us.

Where will the reserve be replenished from if it's not on input?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

But the question remains

Where will the reserve be replenished if there is no input?

They said in Russian: We will not disconnect untilWMZ will be finished, but when they will be finished and there will be nothing to withdraw. What is there not to understand?

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

We have decided not to switch off WebMoney for the time being and will make payments through this system as WMZ become available to us.

Thank you.

I don't understand why webmoney and others still exist. These days, a bank card is all you need: you can make e-payments, shop and take out loans. Maybe many people use webmoney because not all banks open accounts for minors.

Aleksey Rodionov:
I don't understand why webmoney and others still exist. Nowadays a bank card is all you need: e-payments and in-store shopping, and credit. Maybe many people use webmoney because not all banks open accounts for minors.

if the bank does not open, the withdrawal from webmoney is also forbidden as there is no card.

What is the point?

Aleksey Rodionov:
I don't understand why webmoney and others still exist. These days, a bank card is all you need: you can make electronic payments, shop and take out loans. Maybe many people use webmoney because not all banks open accounts for minors.

In Sberbank, for example, you can open a card at the age of 14 when you get your passport.