Talking about the PLO in the lounge - page 17

I don't want to offend anyone's saints and righteous beliefs, but it's just funny to listen to ridiculous and naive propaganda about OOP, like "I was out of my mind, sat down to write code, wanted to take one function and oh well, I prohibited myself from using it"... It's just a child's play and it's a rush...

By the way, if you don't know yet, OOP is long ago, it is not applicable to multicore processors, because it has too high overhead and is badly paralleled...

Good that compilers have already learned to discard all this stuff during optimization leaving pure procedural logic, otherwise no one knows what this progress or degradation would result in in practice...

Andrei:

By the way, if you do not know about OOP, it has long been outdated, it is not applicable to multicore processors, because it has too high overhead and badly paralleling...

Good that compilers have learnt to discard all this crap during optimization, leaving pure procedural logic, or we don't know what this progress or degradation would result in in practice...

Answer the questions clearly and without pioneering rubbish

1. What paralleling technology have you personally used. Not general blabbering, but specific names of technologies and languages.

1.1 What did your version of OOP fail in?

------------

SZZY: I was teaching OOP for more than 24 hours already, the moderator wrote that during this time he banned 10 people and deleted about 200 stupid posts! Says write, there are already reading you on a regular basis 40-50 people at a time, the theme is necessary. I need to create a menu - I'll help you at any time.

Andrei:

By the way, if you do not know about OOP, it has long been in the past; it is not applicable to multicore processors because it has too high overhead and is badly paralleled...

Good that compilers have already learned to discard all this stuff during optimization leaving pure procedural logic, otherwise no one knows what this progress or degradation would result in in practice...

Who is it?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

------------

ZSY: For more than a day leading the course oop, moderator wrote that during this time 10 people banned, about 200 stupid posts rubbed! Says, write, there are already reading you on a regular basis 40-50 people at a time, the theme is necessary. If you need a menu, I'll help you anytime.

You're not taking care of yourself at all...

Алексей Тарабанов:
You're not taking care of yourself at all...

Why, it's just very comfortable. All the slag is taken care of by the moderators, only pure knowledge from me. Not like here. One minute he's sending hate mail about how much he hates me. And then it turns out his chicks don't like him.

Well, a lot of people don't like me, either. I'm not a million quid to be loved.)

-------------

The sad thing is, you can't bring up serious topics in here. It'll be clogged up in 24 hours with dozens of dross messages. And then fall forever into the dregs.

The format of superchat MQ is not going to change, so hence my stories about life and chicks, anyway, it's a week at most, then death in the septic tank.

------------------

maybe I'll try to duplicate the course in Shared Project, at least something will be saved there and you can weed out the slackers in terms of writing access.

-----------

But more importantly, I should unregister from all forums and put all my efforts into making money )) that's what I'm going for.

Andrei:
I don't want to offend anyone's saints and righteous beliefs, but it's just funny to listen to ridiculous and naive OOP propaganda saying that I "was out of my mind, sat down to write some code, intended to take one function and was lucky to prohibit myself from using it"... It's just a child's play for chickens.

This is not 'kindergarten'.

Such "self-imposed bans" exist in many areas of life.

What is the phrase "if you don't know the way, don't jump in the water"? Is it like "I decided to cross the river, but I forbade myself to do so"?

What is a sign saying "don't get involved - it will kill you"? Why can't you get involved? But for your own safety you must not do it.

Protected memory access - ever heard of it? Again - for your own good, so that your one process won't accidentally get into your other process.

Same thing in OOP, who prevents you from defining all variables in an object as public? But anyone starting to write a large project quickly finds out that it is very convenient to have a private memory space and organize access to it through a restricted interface.

Compare this with the code of fxsaber, which hides subtleties of trade orders so that you don't need to know what platform you are working on - MT4 or MT5. I can also offer you my codes, which I periodically post - you don't need to understand anything unnecessary here. You take the class of the trading processor, and use its virtual interface, without even thinking about which terminal you are working on (and whether it is a terminal at all, say, I have laid out the possibility to use it for C# in WLD).

Restrictions are necessary first of all for you, so that you don't have to remember how the WHOLE system is built. The unit is debugged, and it works. No one from the outside has access to it - just so you don't disturb its operation. In the functional approach, this is not easy to do, and you must always remember where you can and can't go, limiting yourself. Which can lead to forgetting where you can and cannot change things,

Andrei:

By the way, if you do not know about OOP, it has long been in the past; it is not applicable to multicore processors because it has too high overhead and is badly paralleled...

Good thing that compilers have learned to discard all this stuff during optimization, leaving pure procedural logic... otherwise no one knows what this progress or degradation would have led to in practice...

What do you mean by "poorly parallelizable"? Quite the opposite - OOP code can be parallelized much easier than functional code. It is due to ubiquitous encapsulation.

As for compilers, they don't have OOP or functional approach - they use addresses, goto commands, registers... For them both OOP-approach and FP-approach are equally alien.

One needs OOP approach to simplify development and, most importantly, system support.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why, it's just very comfortable. All the slag is taken care of by the moderators, only pure knowledge from me. Not like here. One minute he's sending hate mail about how much he hates me. And then he finds out his chicks don't like him.

Well, women don't like me either... And many more... It's a common thing, Alexey, they are all animals, not everybody can tame them, so you will have a lot of envious people.

But you'd better tell me - where's your course? I'll have a look too...

A good article on"Pros and cons of object-oriented programming".

uni-vologda.ac.ru/oberon/infoart/plus&min.htm

And among the disadvantages, it is mainly mentioned the difficulty to learn how to program through OOP and read additional libraries.