From theory to practice - page 1287

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I got a nervous one. ))

:))) You have to take responsibility for your words - God forbid I should lose my temper, then what would I say here? That's the thing... It's a big moment.

Alexander_K:

:))) You have to take responsibility for your words - God forbid I should lose my temper, then what would I say here? That's the thing... That's the important thing.

You have 45 minutes to compare trading conditions with the demo (leverage, point value, number of decimal places, minimum lot, spread, margin for 1 lot)...

I remember myself pouring in a little and dumbly at the beginning without checking it out

Good luck!

Alexander_K:

:))) You have to take responsibility for your words - God forbid I should lose my temper, then what would I say here? That's the thing... It's a big moment.

Yeah, don't worry about it. You do what you got to do, whatever happens.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Nervous one. ))
To be honest, I wish you'd shed that miserable 100 quid. It might cool your euphoria a little bit.
But I'll be happy if you win.

(chuckles) kind...

Alexander_K:

You don't need more than that. CheGevara has 90/10, and the interest is sour - well, +5% per month. Stable - yes, he's good here. But it's boring...

There's severe loss taking, hence 90 and stability for the time being.

Renat Akhtyamov:

kind...

The very kind cut a dog's tail in pieces. Too bad about the dog.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The very kind cut the dog's tail in pieces. Too bad about the dog.

Yuri, I don't see anyone here yet who isn't to be pitied.

But all the same, good luck, joy and confidence in your trade (rose-coloured glasses) I wish everyone, at least for longer...

All right, guys. Good luck, everyone! I will be temporarily absent from the forum for the time being. I'll be back at the end of the week with a report. I won't open the signal yet - I'm afraid.

May the Grail never leave us!!!

That's it - I'm disappearing.

Alexander_K:

All right, guys. Good luck, everyone! I will be temporarily absent from the forum for the time being. I'll be back at the end of the week with a report. I won't open the signal yet - I'm afraid.

I'm out of here.

Kuuu.
A week? Without us? Yeah, you can't take it.)
Waiting for the real-time report.

Alexander_K:

That's it, I'm out of here.

Yeah, he won't.

It's always there, on the other end of the wire...

;)