From theory to practice - page 1281

Vladimir Baskakov:
What I meant was that you can't take the market with models, it will break everything and build new
;)

Alexander_K:

I don't drink. You don't seem to have anything to talk about... I'm upset... He's signing up to be a mentor. Heh-heh-heh... I'm disappointed to no end.

You're showing yourself in all your "glory", Alex))) Well done! Don't get too upset - you've got all the upsets ahead of you)

Vladimir Baskakov:
What I meant was that you can't take the market with models, it will break everything and build a new one
Well yes...if there are only e.g. two options, there's nothing to break;)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I would offend you, but I can't do better than nature anyway.
It's beautiful)) Are you the author?

Dmitriy Skub:

Showing yourself in all your "glory", Alex)) Well done! Don't feel too bad - you've got all your frustrations ahead of you.)

Yeah. That's me. Either you participate equally with all in the branch, you put literature, formulas, Hirst, etc., or stand aside with their "I'm not involved, formulas somewhere at the beginning of the branch, but I'll show you like Lenin the right way".

To hell with intelligence! We need desperate gestures at the finish line to the Grail. This is no time to be unconscious. You get it?

Alexander_K:

Yeah. That's me. Either you participate equally with everyone else in the thread, posting literature, formulas, Hirst, etc., or stand aside with your "I'm not involved, formulas are somewhere at the beginning of the thread, but I'll show you the right way like Lenin".

To hell with intelligence! We need desperate gestures at the finish line to the Grail. This is no time to be unconscious. You get it?

Who's gonna swing the pick?

"Saw Shura..."

Dmitriy Skub:
It's beautiful)) Are you the author?

Sadly not))

Alexander_K:

Yeah. That's me. Either you participate equally with everyone else in the thread, posting literature, formulas, Hirst, etc., or stand aside with your "I'm not involved, formulas are somewhere at the beginning of the thread, but I'll show you the right way like Lenin".

What do you need the money for, Shura? What will you do with it?)

Renat Akhtyamov:

And who will be wielding a pick?

"Saw Shura..."

Dmitriy Skub, of course. With such an attitude to this thread - good riddance to him.

Alexander_K:

Dmitriy Skub, of course. With such an attitude to this thread - good riddance to him.

it's like usual - one saws, saws, tired.

the other - let me do it.

the other one - let me do the honours.