From theory to practice - page 1286

Renat Akhtyamov:

Use it while it lasts, don't make a big deal out of it.

if they were there, the posts wouldn't have been taken down ...

;)

How do you know if it's fiction or not? You can't know that, by definition. ))
Your discoveries from 6 years ago are as old as the world.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
How do you know if it's fiction or not? You can't know that, by definition. ))
Your discoveries from 6 years ago are as old as the world.)

Anyway, it's all just a small opportunity to make money.

The system is losing because any movement above a high level or below a low level does not prevent from withdrawal of the deposit, even with the probability of opening an order close to one.

so I'd be too embarrassed to talk about the normality of ancient, trampled TA primers.

So it says before the formula - "what's so great about it?"

What I like about the A_K system is the 80/20 figure, which is similar to the figure I know.
I don't like the rest, but that could be a difference in ideology.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What I like about A_K's system is the 80/20 figure, which is similar to the figure I know.
I don't like the rest, but that could be a difference in ideology.

And you don't need more than that. CheGevara has 90/10, and the interest is sour - well, +5% per month. Stable - yes, he is good here. But, boring or something...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What I like about the A_K system is the 80/20 figure , which is similar to the figure I know.
Here's the rest I don't like, but that could be a difference in ideology, among other things.

the correct figure is 100/0

and the drawdown is no more than 10

but they don't (na)write that in primers, 100

;)

Let's reassess.

Moscow. A man needs at least $1,000 to live a simple life without any frills. That's what - at +5% / month. on the deposit should be lying 20.000 $, to get a lousy 1.000 $ a month? That's crazy! No, +5%/month. - Not much, very little...

Alexander_K:

You don't need more than that. CheGevara has 90/10, and the interest is sour - well, +5% per month. Stable - yes, he's good here. But it's boring...

Yeah, no more than that. Actually, 50/50 should be enough. If it's not enough, the system sucks).
Recalculate, by the way, if your system gave 50/50, would you be in profit? If not, something is wrong.

Alexander_K:

Let's reassess.

Moscow. A man needs at least $1,000 to live a simple life without any frills. This is what - at +5% / month. on the deposit should be lying 20.000 $, to get a lousy 1.000 dollars a month? That's crazy! No, +5%/month. - Not much, very little...

yeah...

this system is a bitch to live with...

If not today or tomorrow, you can give 20k...

Have you thought about what you'll do if something goes wrong (perhaps a 5 times 20 trigger), because it's more important than the 80/20 signal?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Yeah, that's all I need. Actually, 50/50 should be enough. If it's not enough - d. system)
Recalculate, by the way, if your system gave 50/50, would you be in profit? If not, something's wrong.

I don't have time to do the math. It starts in 45 minutes. Fuck it all.

Alexander_K:

I don't have time to count - the bidding starts in 45 minutes. Damn it all to hell.

Nervous one. ))
Honestly, I wish you'd just shed that measly 100 quid. It might cool your euphoria a little.
But I'll be happy if you win.