From theory to practice - page 1966

The reason is that they lose more than they earn. Renat, my daughter dreams of going to the TV centre to see the balls of a horse. Will you meet her if we come back in a month?

Алексей Тарабанов:
I have a daughter who dreams of seeing the balls of a horse.

a worthy goal in life.

Сергей Матвеев:

a worthy dream to live by.

You should know what he's talking about.)

Reading about the horse made me feel a tingle.

We will be staying in a hotel.

Алексей Тарабанов:
We will be staying in a hotel.

Ufa is not my city

Valery Obodzinsky - Song from the film MacKenna's Gold

The topic starter's grail broke in September, or maybe he is deliberately confusing it, diverting it from the right path )).

If we return to the discussion of the average, the correct average should work as follows: price increases - the average moves away from the price downwards and vice versa the price starts to fall - the average moves up.

The example is shown on the picture.

It is a shame and a crime to those who suffer.

So Toddler is not and never was a prophet... And I was about to believe in him... Ugh. That's a shame.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The topic starter's grail broke in September, or maybe he is deliberately confusing it, diverting it from the right path )).

If we return to the discussion of the average, the correct average should work as follows: price increases - the average moves away from the price downwards and vice versa the price starts to fall - the average moves up.

The example is shown on the picture.

this is if the actual average obtained is reversed

what is a prospector?
is someone who believes there is something there.
Who wakes up every morning, over and over again, believing there's something there.
and there's nothing there.
and he stands on the edge of the desert, staring into the face of a new day dawning,
and he hears this voice telling him, "go on... dig in..."
and the sun goes higher and higher, now it's very high, it's terribly hot.
and he doesn't have a drop of water. and everyone who came with him wants to leave.
and he's still there... left alone.
But the faith... that there's something there in the ground... it's always with him.
That's the prospector.