From theory to practice - page 1916

My point is this.

There's no need to kick that the dollar is in charge.

If any one currency goes up in value, pairs with that currency will be affected. You wouldn't believe it, but even a big-name dollar against a conventional"Turkish lira" would then go down.

Uladzimir Izerski:

My point is this.

Don't kick the dollar's lead.

If any one currency goes up in value, pairs with that currency will be affected. You won't believe it, but even a big-name dollar against a conventional 'Turkish Lira' will fall.

Meaning USDXXX(XXXUSD) W or MN. A big slow-moving trend.

Oleg Papkov:

Meaning USDXXX(XXXUSD) W or MN. A big slow-moving trend.

Like "Trump hasn't washed his hands. And won't wash them for another month.". The dollar is falling slowly on average against other currencies. For about half a month this is going to continue.

Oleg Papkov:

Meaning USDXXX(XXXUSD) W or MN. A big slow moving trend.

It doesn't matter the TF. It's the same on all TFs.

The TIC for all TFs of the chart is exactly the same))

Minute price change for all TFs on the chart is the same. And hourly etc. So what is the advantage of a tick chart? Either W or MN.

But the demand for currency has a huge impact on the price. Whoever understands this is on a roll).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It doesn't matter the TF. It is the same on all TFs.

TIC for all TF of the chart is the same.)

Minute price change for all TF on the chart is the same. And hourly etc. So what is the advantage of a tick chart? Either W or MN.

But the demand for currency has a huge impact on the price. Whoever understands this is on a roll).

The filling of a tick(price change C,number of trades V) is exactly the same for all TFs of the same instrument. But the total price change CnUp for all currency pair types with USD(direct, reverse) minus the total price change CnDn during the period W1 or MN1 in case of Trump and his hands will be < 0. (In case of a direct and reverse quote the total change for CnUp or CnDn is considered opposite).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It doesn't matter the TF. It is the same on all TFs.

TIC for all TF of the chart is the same.)

Minute price change for all TF on the chart is the same. And hourly etc. So what is the advantage of a tick chart? Either W or MN.

The advantage of the tick chart is that the process information is inevitably lost when it is sampled. It is also lost in the tick chart for some reasons, but still there is more information than in a standard chart. But it is important only for the lower TF, while H4 and higher can be hardly considered as equal-volume.

What is the volume in ticks?

Maybe the density of ticks over time you mean? And what does that give you? It's not bad to know density, but what's the use? There's no volume in it.

Can you show evidently how this unusual possibility to receive information about direction and changes of price by ticks looks like on a chart?

I hear from many people that it is modern. But no one has ever shown it on a chart.

Sasha's doesn't count. It's a parody)).

Please, show me a picture. I can't wait any longer. There's a coronovirus on the doorstep, you may not have time to see it)))

I'm not waiting for a picture of premium ticks from you.

I can explain why.

They try to find the reversal of price on ticks and if they are lucky to stay in the wave, and then in the trend.

And we do not see so many lucky beggars.

This is why there are no profitable strategies on ticks.

Here at the bread-and-butter shop, once upon a time, North Wind did some very curious research, and introduced the concept of the 'value' of a tick. I was even going to implement his idea and make my own bars with equal "tick value" But I didn't. Maybe someone will find it useful and helpful. / How many interesting things have died in the archives of forums. Eh... 12 years have passed and I remember everything as if it were yesterday. The Discussions, the Circle, the Northwind, where are they now... Man, stop the time. /

https://forum.fxclub.org/entries/685-kakie-svechki-poleznee

https://forum.fxclub.org/entries/712-kakie-svechki-poleznee-dalshe-bolshe

Wizard2018:

Here at the bread-and-butter shop, once upon a time, North Wind did some very curious research, and introduced the concept of the 'value' of a tick. I was even going to implement his idea and make my own bars with equal "tick value" But I didn't. Maybe someone will find it useful and helpful. / How many interesting things have died in the archives of forums. Eh... 12 years have passed and I remember everything as if it were yesterday. The Discussions, the Circle, the Northwind, where are they now... Man, stop the time. /

https://forum.fxclub.org/entries/685-kakie-svechki-poleznee

https://forum.fxclub.org/entries/712-kakie-svechki-poleznee-dalshe-bolshe

Since you didn't bother with it, there are no fish