From theory to practice - page 1952

Evgeniy Chumakov:

He's not the only one interested. Write to the PM if you don't want to do it here.

If it wasn't for quid, I could have done it here, but my nervous system resists and doesn't allow his boorishness to interfere at every turn. I think so do others. I'll wait. I have a lot to share and would like to, but in this environment with an inadequate person is not realistic.

Honestly. For the sake of one borak you have to keep quiet. We can communicate through networks.

Uladzimir Izerski:

We can communicate through networks.

In pseudo. I don't swim in networks.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's called heads and tails.

I told him that statistics give the probability of an outcome from a huge sample

and we only have two choices at this point.

I can't finish the logic, he'll figure it out.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

In ls. I don't swim in nets.

OK, there's other nets. Who hasn't noticed? This is where the NS is already in full swing. Maybe someone will be new to it))))

This resource has already implemented many components of the NS and can not cope with morons who impede the development of the resource? I think it's just a matter of time.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I told him that statistics give the probability of an outcome from a huge sample

and we only have two choices at this point.

I can't finish the logic, he'll figure it out.

Renate, I was worried about you. Honestly. Covid is trouble((( You don't know who's going to collapse on whom.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If it wasn't for quid, I could have done it here, but my nervous system resists and doesn't allow his boorishness to interfere at every turn. I think so do others. I'll wait. I have something to share, and would like to, but in this environment with an inadequate person is not realistic.

Honestly. For the sake of one borak you have to keep quiet. We can communicate through networks.

I asked you to publish the monitoring and not remove it for at least a month. You hid it after a week, went into minus and did not come back. Don't blame the mirror, Alesha.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I asked you to publish the monitoring and not remove it for at least a month. You hid it after a week, went into minus one and never came back. Don't blame the mirror, Alesha.

You're not just zero to me, you're minus one. You can figure as a vegetable scarecrow after my posts.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You're not just zero to me, you're minus one. You can figure as a vegetable scarecrow after my posts.

As always, it's all water.

Vladimir Baskakov:
As always, it's all water.

water in your brain, if you don't understand the pre-post. And how would you understand it? Water ))))

Uladzimir Izerski:
It's a pity Sasha left so early (from the forum, of course). I found very interesting patterns of accretion for him. Just cool! I never expected that myself.
Recently resurrected in the "doughnuts" thread))
Look it up there)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Not the Grail, just plain old Bablokos!

Alexander_K, 2020.05.18 16:55

Good people!

We will not let them rest in peace - unlock the secret of the Grail! I very much want to taste the charms of being, hitherto unknown to me ...

There's already a Faust beginning before the conversation with the spirits begins)))