From theory to practice - page 1920

Aleksey Mavrin:

Are they chilling at the realisation that a touch is only possible once in a lifetime?)

I think the Wizard is right - the space-time structure of the market itself never changes. And if the sufferer has touched the Grail, it is forever.

They are frozen because they become a part of Him, His slaves, so to speak. He gives money, but takes away the mind...

To be a partaker of the Grail, it is not enough to know physics or mathematics - you need the ability to think abstractly.

This skill will allow sufferers to see the exponentially distorted market space-time and the work of 2 processes - Alpha and Omega - in it.

These 2 processes are desperately fighting each other, and what we see on an ordinary line chart is their sum, a superposition..., which is very similar to a random process, but it is not.

The separation of these processes is performed by the so called 'decay indicator', but still, the main thing is to get into this non-linear space. At the very least - mark out the timeline differently, exponentially...

That's all I can say.

Friends!

I do not communicate in private and have said so 100 times before. If you need to ask something, do it on the forum. I think that others will help you.

The only thing I can add to my previous post: none of the Wizards I know work with either minutes or ticks. They either switch to Equi Volume Charts (with equal amount of ticks) and work with open/close prices of such bars or cut them off (Zhenya Chumakov describes how to do it in one line somewhere).

Actually, as a result, we should have a certain process with nearly constant dispersion. The probability distribution should become infinitely divisible.

Alexander_K2:

To be a partaker of the Grail, it is not enough to know physics or mathematics - you need the ability to think abstractly.

This skill will allow sufferers to see the exponentially distorted market space-time and the work of 2 processes - Alpha and Omega - in it.

These 2 processes are desperately fighting each other, and what we see on an ordinary line chart is their sum, a superposition..., which is very similar to a random process, but it is not.

The separation of these processes is performed by the so called 'decay indicator', but still, the main thing is to get into this non-linear space. At the very least - mark out the timeline differently, exponentially...

That's all I can say.

In my opinion, the search for the Grail must be based on two points:

1.The amount of money everyone has is limited.

2.There is no deal when everyone is in profit. Somebody has to lose.

I may be wrong)

bilbo_b:

I believe that the quest for the Grail should be based on two points:

1.The amount of money everyone has is limited.

2.There is no such thing as a deal where everyone is in profit. Someone is bound to lose.

I could be deluded)

Well, the word "money" IMHO to build a profitable TS is not necessary. The magician and the same old Gann did not say for nothing that everything submits to the same universal law: biological, physical processes, etc. Actually, philosophical questions of life and death also belong to the same category.

The trader's task is to extract from the flow of quotes such a process that he or she understands. Not to rack their brains searching for regularities on some minutes with endless tests (it's not even funny anymore), but to formalize the task - what exactly are you looking for. And then, somehow, everything works out by itself...

Alexander_K2:

Well, the word "money" IMHO does not have to be used to build a profitable TS. The magician, and the same old Gunn, did not say for nothing that everything obeys a single universal law: biological, physical processes, etc. Actually, philosophical questions of life and death also belong to the same category.

The trader's task is to extract from the flow of quotes such a process that he or she understands. Not to rack their brains searching for regularities on some minutes with endless tests (it's not even funny anymore), but to formalize the task - what exactly are you looking for. And then, somehow, everything works itself out...

You could replace the word "money" with "market fuel", "'market energy", etc.

bilbo_b:
You could replace the word "money" with "market fuel", "'market energy", etc.

In principle, someone here once gave a formal description of the market - it is a random process in an open system. When external energy from the environment leads to the organisation of a self-ordering process. I agree with this definition.

Alexander_K2:

or thin out the tics (Zhenya Chumakov described how to do this in one line somewhere).

Probably in the MoD branch?

Alexander_K2:

Actually, you should end up with some process with almost constant variance. Probability distribution of increments should become infinitely divisible.

I did it on minutes, variance is nearly as smooth as a pipe, i.e. it is considered a constant (error is only due to chart accuracy), but the problem does not disappear, I still get spikes when indicator value is going to the middle, while price is opposite.

I am lying on the roadside in a ditch. No ideas (not enough knowledge)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Probably in the MO branch?

I did it on the minutes, the dispersion is almost as smooth as a pipe, i.e. it is considered a constant (the error is only due to the accuracy of the charts), but the problem does not disappear, you also get into spikes when the indicator value goes to the middle, and the price is the opposite.

I am lying on the roadside in a ditch. No ideas (not enough knowledge)

:))) Is it flat against some moving average? That's good. Although it is almost impossible to calculate the necessary average in a linear space, but probably it is possible.

And the outliers should be picked up by the discontinuity indicator when there is an inflow of energy. It must instantly calculate the beginning of self-ordering, i.e. trend organization.

In other words, all the problems we have been discussing here for 2 years are still there - it is only important to solve them.

Alexander_K2:

:))) Flat relative to some kind of moving average?

Flat in the magic indicator relative to zero.