From theory to practice - page 1912

bilbo_b:
return to the average are you trading?

well, what's the topic of the thread?)

multiplicator:

well, what's the topic of the thread?)

Using a sliding bar on a regular candlestick or bar chart seems to me to be a totally futile endeavour

bilbo_b:
Using a moving average on an ordinary candlestick or bar chart seems to me to be a totally unpromising endeavour

What's the perspective?

multiplicator:

What's a promising one?

get away from astronomical time)

bilbo_b:
Using a moving average on an ordinary candlestick or bar chart seems to me to be a totally futile endeavour

I want to test on Renko to see if the result is better or worse.

But I have a Renko indicator that plots the chart in a separate window, and I can't run a test on it.

multiplicator:

But I have an offline Renko indicator, and it is impossible to run a test on it.

To test on Renko it is enough to write a virtual price grid with the step equal to Renko box and no indicator is needed. Neither offline nor online. And it is tested very quickly.

bilbo_b:
escape from astronomical time)

... into nirvana!

bilbo_b:

If everyone comes to the Grail and starts drinking uncontrollably from it, who's going to work?! Huh?! The life force that fills it will run out and the Seven Guardians will fall into despondency and sadness...

Everyone must see the Truth with his own heart. It is written in the Scriptures...

Alexander_K2:

If everyone comes to the Grail and starts drinking from it, then who will work?

If everyone comes to the Grail, the market makers will simply widen the spreads and everyone will stop earning. because any system has a limit to the amount of spread it can withstand.

I remembered this abandoned branch :)))

Alas... The abyss of misery has engulfed all its participants.

Well, what can one say about it? Only one thing: "Nonsense!" The strong will survive and find their Abode.

Only the immeasurable miraculous power of the Grail can heal the wounded soul of the one who suffers. But, for that it is not necessary to write a lot on a forum. It is enough to see the Truth within oneself.

Amen.