From theory to practice - page 1919

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's all agreed. Opened it up for some pampering. It'll be more fun in the branch.))

As for the signals...

I don't think an individual possessing the Grail would open it. Such is the nature of humans, embedded in them genetically.

Any games with opening threads on forums, signals confirming the theory outlined, etc. are just an attempt to get like-minded people to work together. No more than that. All this is fun, interesting, gives a lot of emotion, life is boiling and seems endless.

Unfortunately, the hearts and thoughts of those who have truly touched the Grail grow cold... Magical shackles take hold of the overly inquisitive and that's it... the man is gone... So it has been and so it will always be.

Alexander_K2:

As for the signals...

I don't think an individual possessing the Grail would discover it. Such is the nature of humans, embedded in them genetically.

Any games with opening threads on forums, signals confirming the theory outlined, etc. are just an attempt to get like-minded people to work together. No more than that. All this is fun, interesting, gives a lot of emotion, life is boiling and seems endless.

Unfortunately, the hearts and thoughts of those who have truly touched the Grail grow cold... Magical shackles take hold of the overly inquisitive and that's it... the man is gone... So it was and so it will always be.

It's gotten so boring on this forum. The thread is dying. Everyone scatters. I need a little extra fuel.

Can you imagine how much emotion there'll be when I start losing my deposit?)

Even people who've never posted will come to the rescue with their advice.

I love it when they help. Honestly and frankly.

Will all help me.

I want a million)))

As a last resort, I will teach you how to drain properly. Helpful for those who haven't started.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll teach you how to drain properly.

That's a beautiful thing to say.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's getting so boring on the forum. The thread is dying. Everyone's running away. I've got to get a little more firepower.

Imagine how much emotion there'll be when I start to lose my deposit.))

Even people who've never posted will come to the rescue with their advice.

I love it when they help. Honest and frank.

Will all help me.

I want a million)))

As a last resort, I will teach you how to drain properly. Helpful for those who haven't started.)

No need to teach anyone, everyone knows how. This "art" is taught from the first steps in forex).

khorosh:

You don't have to teach anyone, everyone knows how to do it. They learn this "art" from their first steps in forex).

Some have not had enough time, and some have forgotten.

People come back with new ideas and new money.

vladavd:

The primary thing is that it is common knowledge, no one is upset by it, everyone already knows about it. And someone who smartly reports such things is probably not too competent, since he considers trivial things to be a revelation.

Ahhhh, I forgot to say that it's the program that draws the platitudes without my involvement).

Alexander_K2:

As for the signals...

I don't think an individual possessing the Grail would discover it. Such is the nature of humans, embedded in them genetically.

Unfortunately, the hearts and thoughts of those who have truly touched the Grail grow cold... Magical shackles take hold of the overly inquisitive and that's it... the man is gone... So it has been and so it will always be.

Do they freeze with the knowledge that the touch is possible only once in a lifetime?)

Aleksey Mavrin:

Do they freeze with the knowledge that touch is only possible once in a lifetime?)

And if it's hot, you can cool it down.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Ahhhh, I forgot to say that this programme draws platitudes without my involvement).

and it opens trades too?

Renat Akhtyamov:
and does it open the trades, too?

I'll be checking to see if it's up to date. A computer is good, but order in the yurt is better.