From theory to practice - page 1280

Evgeniy Chumakov:

And how can they not be lagging if you're already counting the past? If they were counting bars into the future then ....

Zhenya, don't get dogmatic, OK?

I repeat the question - how many bars (NUMBER!!!) are lagging and why?

Find the lagging parameters, try to understand, understand the question 100%

Then remove the braking and get the FormulaE

Any market chart is formed from certain patterns. There are no more than 50 of them and the number of these possible patterns is limited.

At first glance it would seem that there is only an up trend, a down trend or a flat.

In fact, this is not true.

Simultaneously there may be models in which all types are involved at the same time or in combination with a pair or one of them.

Here is an example where there is a pattern of 3 at the same time.

Red, blue and green live their lives together. The plot is highlighted from the H1 right.

In other cases there is only one trend. Right blue shaded channel. Another pattern of market price behaviour.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Any market chart is formed from certain patterns. There are no more than 50 of them and the number of these possible patterns is limited.

At first glance it would seem that there is only an up trend, a down trend or a flat.

Simultaneously there may be models in which all types are involved at the same time or in combination with a pair or one of them.

Red, blue and green live their lives together. The plot is highlighted from the H1 right.

In other cases there is only one trend. Right blue shaded channel. Another pattern of market price behaviour.

The black swan refers to which model, and the gap?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Vladimir, there is a saying "Nay*ka is a friend of the Chekist", which means - don't believe your eyes.

There is no trend or flat in fact.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Black Swan refers to which model, and what is a gap?

a black swan is a price jump through an unfavourable market location

but knowing about it, let alone understanding the reason for the disadvantage is not for everyone.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Some do, and quite successfully

I would offend you, but I can't do better than nature anyway.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I'd hurt you, but I can't do better than nature anyway.
I don't get it. All right, then. Basically, there are leading indicators, like Ishimoku, which sees far and is pretty reliable.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Can someone explain to me why the sum of the increments after exceeding the confidence range goes to zero, while the price goes in the opposite direction.

The sum of the increments is a segment. The right end of the segment minus the left end of the segment.
The left end of the segment should also be watched as it moves.

Renat Akhtyamov:

a black swan is a price hike through an unfavourable market place

But knowing about it, let alone understanding the reason for it, is not for everyone.

What I meant was that you can't take the market with models, it will break everything and build a new one

multiplicator:

the sum of the increments is a segment. the right end of the segment minus the left end of the segment.
the left end of the segment must still be watched as it is moved.

I know that, too. Even if you take a reference point so that the left end doesn't move, it doesn't help.