Who has a website? Is it worth it or not to keep your own resource? - page 4

Evgeny Belyaev:

Have you tried it?

yes.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Cost per click from 10 rubles, the whole budget will be eaten up by autoclickers... Tested...

There is also a ban on advertising certain services in Russia and other countries.

of course, competitors will eat up the whole budget, but you can buy placement rather than clicks.

Alexey Oreshkin:
Yeah.

Of course, competitors will eat up the whole budget, but you can buy placement rather than clicks.

clicks are more profitable and cheaper.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

What about advertising? As a first approximation, let it be pure html (a business site). Then we pay for advertising that leads to the site, and from the site, directly to the product in the Market. But then, why do we need the site if we can just place advertising leading to a page in the Market? But I'm not sure it can be done that way.

I once advertised through Yandex, but then Yandex demanded some documents. So I "sent him away" and Yandex shut down my advertising company. Furthermore, in my opinion, advertising in the Russian region of forex products is ineffective: according to my statistics, all the buyers of my products are foreigners.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Thank you, I didn't know.

You're welcome. Yandex has this algorithm called "minusinski". I've promoted several websites to an acquaintance. One site, quite old, was always in the top three for keywords. But once it suddenly flew to the 50th position. Started to understand what's wrong and found a large number of links to the site which in theory should not be. The links were from all sorts of so-called "shit sites" and because of this my friend's site came under the filter. Thus competitors have not spared money and bought a lot of bad links that would move the site from the first positions. I had to enter into correspondence with tech.podderzhkoy Yandex, helped that the age of the site is more than 10 years, quickly returned to its former position.

Vladimir Pastushak:

In Yandex, you cannot advertise anything related to forex in Russia, not even for 5,000 roubles. This ban has been in place since 1 January 2016. Google, too, by the way.

Indeed.

There is no point in creating your own resource now. It's not just about the cost and time spent on the resource (which can be small). It's about the following.

1. Now it has become much harder to get targeted visitors to a newly created site. It wasn't easy before, and now it has become even more difficult. And most of the targeted visitors are already here, on mql5 portal ... There is no sense in sending them to your website and then back to mql5 (market and signals are here).

2. For those who have already promoted in social networks, we have to start from scratch. Those who have already promoted their social accounts in twitter, etc, over several years of gradual promotion - it's easier for them. The rest (who only intend to promote their newly created website with social networks) - will be very difficult: social networks are now more self-employed on the principle of "first untwist social network and provide visitors to social networks, and then some of them you get back to your site.

3. It makes sense to create your own site if the purpose of this site is different from what mql5 does and offers. That is, if the site is created with some purposes that have little overlap with mql5 portal. Or if you create the site as a promotion, ultimately sending visitors to your site here on mql5.

Of course, there are rare cases when, for example, a coder or trader already has a well-known and built-up customer base of several thousand people of target audience (potential customers who will follow him to any site), there are already promoted target social accounts in the past, there is your content, etc. But even then, the flow of visitors goes to mql5 from the site, not the other way around. For example, I know several well-known English-speaking coders who have had their own sites for years. So they did it in the following way: they put widgets of their products on their websites and links to articles from here and something else, with some obligatory information, etc. It means, they send visitors to mql5 portal and not from mql5 to their website (and they do it forcedly, because there is no other way now).

----------------

To make it short:

• those who have had their website for a long time - they have already rebuilt on the principle as I described above (by sending the target audience here to mql5 for their products and/or signals).
  • For those who don't have one yet, there is no point, because it is easier to develop and evolve here on mql5.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Indeed.

Try it, the topic has been raised here more than once. The sad thing is that you can only find out the result of moderation of your ad once you've added it to your ad campaign.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Try it, it's a topic that's been raised here more than once. The sad thing is that you can only find out the result of ad moderation once you've refilled the ad campaign.

Stupid person. I've been advertising in directe for 2 years now. Stop bullshitting people. You go to Yashu and write forex, there will be a lot of advertising there.

Article 28 of the Advertising Law, point 5.1. Since the amendment of this article on 01.10.2015, I have been refused by Yandex to place advertisements.

UDPATE

Here's a thread I raised after I received a message from yandex direct.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/64688

And here's another thread:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71673

Evgeny Belyaev:

A tightrope walker. It's been two years since I advertised on direct. Stop bullshitting people. You go into Yasha and write forex, there'll be a lot of ads.

for the keyword "forex"? ))))))))))))) ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh you're rich or deadly ))))))))))))