Who has a website? Is it worth it or not to keep your own resource? - page 2

Stanislav Aksenov:

What about the frontend? Will you use new js frameworks like react js and others? Or will you do with just js and jquery?

I told you clearly: only ASP.NET.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
I said clearly: ASP.NET only.

Well, that's the server side of the site. I'm asking about the client side, aren't I?

Vladimir Karputov:

For example, search engines are very fond of the site updated with fresh texts (articles, posts, and the like) - then in the search engine ranking of the site will be promoted higher in the rankings.

Yes, don't care search engine wanted to fresh articles, the ranking in SERP on this in fact does not depend. Ie, this does not mean that if you write 10 articles a day, just the site will be at the top of extradition.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Apart from forex, what other ideas do you have for a website?

There is one idea. The site should be of high quality, with unique and interesting articles (preferably supplemented with pictures), so that people would read and not close the site in the first second. Subject of choice, you can look at the query statistics, than people are interested. More traffic, more opportunities for income.

Ideally, the best news resource, add it to the feeds of search engines, pages in social networks and page nagat there readers that would have been traffic from social networks, and as a consequence of possible likes reposts, etc., which is also good.

Well, this case is not easy!

Евгений:

But do not give a damn search engine wanted to fresh articles, ranking in SERP on this in fact does not depend. Ie, this does not mean that if you write 10 articles a day, then just the site will be at the top of extradition.

No, there is a dependency, but only if these articles are more relevant to the search query being promoted. That is, the text of the article must be 'tailored' to the specific search query. Otherwise, yes indeed, there is no point in new articles.

This constructor that you have in the link is not so free.

Vitalii Ananev:

No, there is a correlation, but only if these articles are more relevant to the promoted search query.

Let's say we have two websites with, let's say, the same promoted relevant queries (so to speak figuratively), both in the article and in the headline.

One site is old (the domain is registered more than 5 years ago) and with high pozomerkami, and the other site is our young (let him be a year). Our site has low, if any, pozomerki. And here we publish a good new article on the site, I doubt very much that it will be at least next to the first site in the output.

Евгений:

Well, let's say we have two sites with, let's say, the same promoted relevant queries (figuratively speaking), both in the article and in the headline.

One site is old (the domain is registered more than 5 years ago) and with high pozomerkami and our other young site (let him be a year). Our site has low, if any, pozomerki. And here we publish a good new article on the site, I doubt very much that it will be at least next to the first site in the search.

About the age of the site was not a question. But here I agree the age of the site, also affects the position of the site in search results. Moreover, young sites up to about six months of search engines are kept in the so-called "sandbox" and above the 5 th do not let them in. And if at this time to begin to rapidly increase the link mass, the site runs the risk of falling under the filter from which a young site will be very difficult to get out.

Vitalii Ananev:

There was no mention of the age of the site. But I agree that the age of the site also affects the position of the site in search results. Moreover, young sites up to about six months of search engines are kept in the so-called "sandbox" and above the 5 th do not let them in. And if at this time, begin to dramatically increase the link mass, the site runs the risk of falling under the filter from which a young site will be very difficult to get out.

Thank you, I didn't know that.

What about advertising? As a first approximation, let it be pure html (a business site). Then we pay for advertising that leads to the site, and from the site, directly to the product in the Market. But then, why do we need the site if we can just place advertising leading to a page in the Market? But I'm not sure it can be done that way.