Bitcoin miner - page 84

prostotrader:

So? You think that now, the main mining pools are on the territory of the Russian Federation?

You are wrong...

All over the world! Wherever there is internet.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

To all pioneers and schoolchildren. Instead of shrieking, I advise you to listen to what the country's leaders have to say. In particular, yesterday, the Komsomolskaya Pravda held a meeting with the heads of the media. I listened carefully, the question of regulating cryptocurrencies was also raised.

GDP's opinion is that the state does not need regulation yet, it is up to the Central Bank. Why? Because crypto is not backed by anything, and if we pass a law on regulation, when the bubble collapses, the state will be responsible for losses of players in this market.

--------------

Now you can get hysterical ))

I wonder what event causes a new coin to appear?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah, the spread on the bitcoin is ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh! And the quotes are obviously corrupted, I'm spoiling with the MQ demo with my hands. But strangely enough, so far I'm on the plus side.

Are you also trading bitcoins in MT terminal on weekends?

Vladimir Zubov:

Do you also have bitcoins traded in your MT terminal at the weekend ?

I will tell you tomorrow))) I just do not remember

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll tell you tomorrow ))) just can't remember

Seems to be working, market closed, MQ's bitcoin on demo is frozen, on my DC is working so far

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Seems to be working, market has closed, MQ on demo bit has frozen, on my DC so far it is working

It works for me too, that's how it should be)

Speculator:

25600) nearest target

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I will tell you tomorrow ))) just can't remember

I have quotes going and trading open, it's great unlike classic currencies. It's even more interesting ))))

Vladimir Zubov:

25600) the nearest target

It doesn't seem to be sold at market price