Bitcoin miner - page 90

Комбинатор:

Err less watching and listening to people like that. No one is stopping you from building a render farm right at home right now and renting it out.

The guys are going to take two high-profile HYIPs (VR and blockchain), "sort of" combine them, make money on an ICO and then successfully merge.

Yes it's understandable that technology allows a lot - I used to think so too... but over time I've realised that you have to be able to sell and that's often what develops the technology and generates demand. So if these people manage to sell their product to both shops and consumers (to prove significant benefits), there will be success. Personally, I'd love to buy clothes from the comfort of my own home if I had an idea of how they would fit on me.

prostotrader:

Well, that seems to be the end of mining in Russia.

The dollar is 56.5, Bitcoin costs 11990, and

1 good card costs:

I bought it for 59,980 RUR when I was building my 3 rig and thought it was VERY expensive!

Prices are tinny, but new cards are expected to be delivered in the next few days. True, the selling price for wholesalers will be significantly higher than they were at the beginning of December, but there is hope that retail prices will drop.

Bought the PSU today, the rest of the regs parts will be delivered tomorrow, just hope they don't screw up the cards...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Prices are tinny, but new cards are expected to be delivered in the next few days. However, the selling price for wholesalers will be much higher than at the beginning of December, but there is hope that the retail prices will drop.

I've bought a PSU today and the rest of my Rig parts are arriving tomorrow, I just wish they hadn't screwed with the cards...

If it used to be possible to buy the COMP first, now,

you have to buy the cards first.

Where did you get the information that there will be a supply of maps?

I was thinking to upgrade the 3rd rig with one 1080 ti and one 1070 Ti to sell.

prostotrader:

Whereas it used to be possible to buy COMPs first, now,

you have to buy the cards first.

And where did you get the information that there will be a supply of cards?

I was thinking to upgrade the 3rd rig with one 1080 ti and sell one 1070 Ti.

Information from a reliable source, almost from the manufacturer.

Yesterday, Excavator (1.3.9a) added the nist5 algorithm,

so you can mine on NiceHash (red line above is nist5)

prostotrader:

Yesterday, Excavator (1.3.9a) added the nist5 algorithm,

so you can mine on NiceHash (red line above is nist5)

Coming on the heels of that, well done.

What is your card hash rate?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Following in the footsteps - well done.

What is the hash rate of your cards?

The screenshot shows 1.74911 GH/s

prostotrader:

The screenshot shows 1.74911 GH/s

I wonder how much from one card.

prostotrader:

On evga.com (manufacturer of NVidia graphics cards) there is NO 1080 Ti freely available!

It reminds me of the Electronica shop in Soviet times.

Alexandr Murzin:

It reminds me of the Electronica shop in Soviet times.

:)