Bitcoin miner - page 154

I don't know, the bit has already been buried 6-7 times....

So how's mining today?

At least tell me...

Renat Akhtyamov:

So how's mining today?

You should at least tell us...

Also interesting. The locals work in silence (eh, 2017).
Judging by bloggers and youtubers, it's working. The difficulty is growing, the yield in BTC is dropping a bit, but the exchange rate is going up (rising), so they live for now.
I want to experiment with my laptop and one cheap used card. Not focusing on payback. The investment is minimal, and the hardware will not be lost. More of an exploratory interest, for now. I want to fine-tune the whole chain to the withdrawal of rubles (paltry, with a big commission - it doesn't matter). And then see. The budget doesn't allow to start as a grown-up right away.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
Also interesting. The local ones work silently (eh, 2017).
Judging by the bloggers and youtubers, work is going on. The complexity is growing, the output in BTC is dropping a bit, but the exchange rate is going up (rising), so they live on for now.
I want to experiment with my laptop and one cheap used card. Not focusing on payback. The investment is minimal, and the hardware will not be lost. More of an exploratory interest, for now. I want to fine-tune the whole chain to the withdrawal of rubles (paltry, with a big commission - it doesn't matter). And then see. Immediately begin as a grown-up budget does not allow.

I'm at 1650 card about 7-8 RVN per day, it's about 70-90 p per day. Withdrawal from the pool at once from 1 RVN, once a day. But I want to say, such an activity. Here I have Mql tester a little bit rash and "martyr mining" so for that I am also supposedly in business. So if a weak card like mine, here's the chain, wallet to RVN comp and to a Chinese pool(its easy to find), and that's it, maybe when it grows.....

How much can you get per month with a mini-farm with 8 3080 cards, 3.5kW, purely on bitcoin?

Marat Zeidaliyev:
How much can you get per month with a mini-farm with 8 3080 cards, 3.5kW, purely on bitcoin?

Only Ether and transfer to bit or other alts.

Vyacheslav Vorobev:

Only Ether and transfer to bit or other alts.

well in six months does it pay for itself?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

in half a year pays for itself?

230000rub*8=1840000rub. In the aggregate, about 4000 days, and it depends on where the course will go. 1840000/4000=460 days. And maybe everything will go up to the sky, and then you can become a billionaire. But there is no clear news on Ether.

Vyacheslav Vorobev:

I'm on a 1650 card.

16xx series is weak for mining, even compared to 1070/1080 classics. Only use it for initial experiments if you already have one. There is no point in buying one on purpose.
I don't even have one for experimentation. I wanted to buy used after mining, AMD Radeon RX 7xx-9xx with 8GB for 9000-10000r, but those were December prices. Now from 25000r.
I connected Riser to my laptop, I can buy a PSU at any moment, and I'm looking for a card.