Bitcoin miner - page 148

Alexey Volchanskiy:

To invest for years, you have to have capital, which no one here on this forum has or will have. The course is purely speculative, based on statements by the big players. And what if the monsters are playing and tomorrow the same Musk in the company of other big players will declare that Bitcoin is a bluff, a soap bubble and they are selling all assets? Everything will collapse again, like in 2018, small "investors" will start dumping their satoshi for next to nothing, the big guys at the bottom will buy them up, then they will start inflating the bubble again.

I'm not scalping crypto yet, but I'm having a closer look, and about my opinion being "right" - that's a joke, of course ))

I also responded with a joke of course)

You're partly right then. All arguments because crypto is relatively young, time will judge. By the way, shares of IT startups like Zoom are not a better investment and even younger)

In fact, the stock and debt market has been bubbling for almost as long as crypto and nothing happens, everybody is happy with investors worth a trillion.

So everything is relative, in any case crypto is a phenomenon that can participate in economic paradigm shift as well as gold and US missiles.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/217910/page147#comment_20624234

here's my five cents on the subject freshly mined blocks measuring 230 byte or 341 byte nevertheless mined as in the lottery but with a high winning % here's a screenshot

blockchain.info

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'll throw in my opinion, which is correct )).

1. Now it's complete insanity for an individual to mine without equipment in stock, on a flat. I recently read an article with a breakdown of the equipment prices and the money outlay. I got one card at maximum $30-50 per month, the payback time is a little less than 2 years.

2) To invest into crypto is twice as crazy, you can send a person to Kaschenko's institute! Crypto movement is purely speculative and depends only on crowd expectations. Watch the movie "Tulip Fever".

3. what is reasonable then. My opinion - purely algoscalping, not on exchanges with pure cryptos, but with CFDs on them. Then you can bite off profits on any fluctuation, not just growth, with equal success. If you are not in crime, you don't need crypto itself, you just need its fluctuations.

Well, lately - not scalping at all, but quite a trend trade. I don't follow many cryptos, only bitcoin. And during last months - trend systems on bitcoin work well, two of them (!!!) even in top positions. And the flotation ones - have already shown a "check shot" several times. So, bitcoin is quite a trend instrument so far... I personally am only disappointed by the insane spread on it...

And you don't look at the spread, it is compensated with wild volatility by a margin. My scalper is universal, but you can set the direction of trade. Alas, I do not remember whether I only set buying or both directions. I am talking about your phrase about trend trading, you are absolutely right. Now beginners eyes will light up )))) Testing on Metaquotes account.

I was running the tests for work purposes, made a video for a colleague, here it is. Too bad I didn't save the parameters, but lot fic.

Here's a link to JD watch out for 202 MB!

And recently I've been dabbling in handhelds.

robo btcusd

Test_ScalpHunter3_BTCUSD_2020-11-16_18.mp4
Test_ScalpHunter3_BTCUSD_2020-11-16_18.mp4
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

Maxim Romanov:

great news and the movement is great! So I'll hold it up to 70-77k and drop it. According to my calculations there's a ceiling there.

There's no limit to human greed, so 70-77K is not the ceiling.)

At one time I reckoned the bitcoin's ceiling was $250

Alexey Volchanskiy:

To invest for years, you have to have capital, which no one here on this forum has or will have. The course is purely speculative, based on statements by the big players. And what if the monsters are playing and tomorrow the same Musk in the company of other big players will declare that Bitcoin is a bluff, a soap bubble and they are selling all assets? Everything will collapse again, like in 2018, small "investors" will start discounting their satoshi for next to nothing, the big guys will buy them up at the bottom, then they will start inflating the bubble again.

I'm not scalping crypto yet, but I'm having a closer look, and the idea that my opinion is "correct" is a joke of course ))

It's all a massive shearing of sheep.

Is it worth closing the sheep shearing shop if it's profitable?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

human greed has no limits, so 70-77K is not the ceiling )

At one time I thought the bitcoin's ceiling was $250

I was originally guided by 370k when I bought at 6000. I built a model that predicts the ceiling and the pullback. But based on the current growth rate, I lowered the bar. In fact, due to the fact that I don't know the average deal volume I cannot more accurately calculate the ceiling. I have not yet figured out how to calculate this parameter without gathering statistics from the chart.

No way. No one knows the new ceiling. So far, all we can say is that it's more than 50k, but I'm aiming for 70-80.

Home farms cannot compete with bitcoin mining on an industrial scale right now.

https://lenta.ru/news/2021/02/10/bitmay/

Россия закупила оборудование для майнинга биткоинов
Россия закупила оборудование для майнинга биткоинов
  • Платон Щукин
  • lenta.ru
В Россию из Азии ввезли самую крупную разовую партию оборудования для майнинга криптовалют, стоимость которого оценивается в 60 миллионов долларов. Как сообщает газета «Коммерсантъ», закупка совершена в конце 2020 года: партию из 14 фур из Азии доставили в Иркутскую область. По оценкам экспертов, оно способно обеспечить три месяца работы всего...

no one in their right mind is referring to bitcoin when they talk about mining now