Bitcoin miner - page 153

prostotrader:

I was referring to 2017, when I was mining myself

There was a lot of debate back then about whether they did it themselves or whether they really got robbed.

Now, it's clear that they did it themselves...

Now they're even more brazen. An acquaintance of mine has $150,000 hanging in bitcoins. They call and text. If you deposit 50k more, we'll pay you back... That's harsh. There's no jurisdiction. You can only catch them extorting money. And that's only with skill. And they're not residents...

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Now they're getting even cheekier. An acquaintance of mine has $150,000 hanging in bitcoins. They call and text me. Add 50k and we'll pay it back... That's harsh. There's no jurisdiction. You can only catch them extorting money. And that's only with skill. And they're not residents...

I withdrew every day, but they still have about $20 left.

prostotrader:

I withdrew every day, but they still had about $20 left.

They also stole your password there, and you didn't even realise what had happened and wrote me false accusations of some sort...

Andy:

You also had your password stolen there, and you didn't even realise what had happened and wrote me false accusations of some sort...

Will you give me a break already?

Just want to point out that the author of the thread is not doing well, and you have to answer for false accusations.

Andy:
Just want to point out that there is nothing wrong with the author of the thread, and you have to answer for false accusations.

You haven't slept in peace for three years, calm down already.

Dismissed!

Which is what I said.

Smart man's opinion and forecast:

"Cryptocurrencies are worse than rat poison"
Cryptocurrencies will inevitably crash

Konstantin Erin:

Smart man's opinion and forecast:

"Cryptocurrencies are worse than rat poison"
Cryptocurrencies will inevitably collapse

Of course it's going to crash. It is inevitable. Nothing is permanent, everything collapses sooner or later. Intel, Russia and even America will collapse one day. But that does not mean that you cannot make money on it. And traders, more than anyone else, understand this.
I think bitcoin will live on and definitely not disappear in the next year.

Maxim Romanov:
Of course, collapse awaits. It is inevitable. Nothing is permanent, everything collapses sooner or later. One day Intel, Russia and even America will collapse too. But that does not mean that you cannot make money on it. And traders, more than anyone else, understand this.
I think bitcoin will live on and will definitely not disappear in the next year.

Gold and other precious metals will collapse when nuclear fusion becomes relatively cheap and safe.