Bitcoin miner - page 71

prostotrader:

It's very simple, you only need to fix the JSON file name in the BAT file.

And in the JOSON file we write

Of course, you need toadd your own data toalgorithm.add

Yeah, thanks (I'll try it), but it's for one algorithm, if I understand correctly. And how to make, what would one program dig two algorithms at once, while running one program?

prostotrader:

It can't be the case that the same algorithm hashars differently.

Maybe you are using the settings recommended by the website - they are not always correct.

Don't forget that ping to different servers is different.

I have tried almost all miners, but Excavator, in my opinion, is the best of them all.

Very stable and works correctly everywhere on stratum - tsr servers.

Here I am wondering.... I use really those settings as suggested by pool, but my AMD Claymore12.5 program - becauseExcavator refuses to work (may need other keys in the bat).

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Yeah, thanks (I'll try it), but it's for one algorithm, if I understand correctly. And how to make one program dig two algorithms at once, while running one program?

I haven't tried it, but inalgorithm.add you need to prescribe another algorithm, and when you will be adding vorkers, they need to

"bind" to that algorithm.

Here's the Excavator API, see how to do it there.

https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/tree/master/api

prostotrader:

I haven't tried it, buta different algorithm needs to be written inalgorithm.add, and when you add vorkers, they need to be

"bind" to that algorithm.

Here's the Excavator API, see how to do it there.

https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/tree/master/api

Thanks, I'll be looking into it. But English is weak and it makes the process difficult...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Here I am marvelling....

7950 overclocked to 220 - slow start was just it.

Funny how a 1060 gives around 300 and the price of these cards is many times different...

How much does one 1080 Ti give?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

7950 overclocked to 220 - the slow start was just that.

Funny how a 1060 gives around 300 and the price of these cards is many times different...

How much does one 1080 Ti give?

prostotrader:

Is this in the app itself or in the website statistics? In my case, the website is dancing up and down... but in the app it's stable.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Is this in the app itself or in the website statistics? In my case it's dancing up and down on the website... but on the app, it's stable.

In the app.

But the lower the ping, the less the hash rate jumps.

prostotrader:

In the application.

But the lower the ping, the less the hash rate "jumps"

My ping is 60-65ms, is that not enough?

My ideas on cryptocurrency