Bitcoin miner - page 140

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I was talking about memory of 3080 with 10gb and 3090 with 24gb. I wasn't talking about memory and CPU.) The CPU/memory ratio in a video game is different, the maths is flatter, it's just designed for simple calculations.

He'll hit 50k if he doesn't get any shocks. I don't think it will though. After 45k they will start putting sticks in the wheels seriously, if not earlier.

Added.

22% return on investment, and the cost is about one and a half times, if you get it right. Payback is longer, and a question of failure risks.

The cost of 3080 is 120000 rub.

The cost of 3090 is 150000 roubles.

But as practice has shown, you need to go into mining with the most modern cards.

prostotrader:

Essentially the videoprocessor and card memory are the computer for calculating hashes, the more RAM on the card, the faster the calculations.

The speed of the hash calculation depends on the frequency of the processor and the amount of memory.

Unconvincing. I think the chips themselves are different.

prostotrader:

Different indeed.

Oh, you've confirmed it yourself :)

prostotrader:

Cost 3080 - 120,000 roubles.

The cost of 3090 is 150,000 roubles.

But as practice has shown, you need to go into mining with the most modern cards.

3080 for 100 you can get

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

3080 for 100 you can get

I think it's a waste of time.

We should have gone in inthe summer

prostotrader:

I think the time has passed.

We should have gone in over the summer.

I've been taking bits at 6k. I expect from 54k to 340k, depending on the situation, it will depend on the growth rate. The faster it goes up, the lower the ceiling will be. So far too fast growing, closer to 54k I see the ceiling. Back in 2011 I thought about mining, then in 2016...but trading is closer.
But the more people get involved, the better. If it goes like that, we need to buy more nvidia and amd, they will be in demand. Of course, I would like to slow down a little growth, so that it grows stronger).

Maxim Romanov:
I've been taking bits at 6k. I expect from 54k to 340k, depending on the situation, the speed of growth will depend. The faster it goes up, the lower the ceiling will be. So far too fast growing, closer to 54k I see the ceiling. Back in 2011 I thought about mining, then in 2016...but trading is closer.
But the more people get involved, the better. If it goes like that, we need to buy more nvidia and amd, they will be in demand. Of course I would like it to slow down a bit so that it grows more).

In March it will be 12k

prostotrader:

There will be a 12k in March

there will be a pullback, but at 4 - 5 times that should be a major shock. At least half of the currency reserve countries have serious usage bans with criminal prosecutions for violations of the bans. And they don't have one approach to the problem yet.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

there will be a rollback, but at 4 - 5 times that must be a major shock. At least half of the currency reserve countries have serious use bans with criminal prosecutions for violations of the bans. And they don't have one approach to the problem yet.

If you want, even I can find many ways to manage, mining centres, exchanges, this is not a telegram where a message is looking for a passage, and it does not matter when or if it will be delivered

prostotrader:

It will be 12k in March.

How do you know?