Bitcoin miner - page 136

Константин Дронов:
Fully supportive! But crypto remains the most expensive currency...
How's that?)

Andrii Pronyk:
How's that?)

Meaning most coins are worth more than $100, a bit is around 4000.

Константин Дронов:
I totally agree! But crypto remains the most expensive currency...

Crypto is not a currency but a coin)

If anyone is interested, Bitrix is launching a new exchange and there is a certainty that it will be PROFIT. They are giving away free tokens until 1 April.

seva3674:

If anyone is interested, Bitrix is launching a new exchange and there is a certainty that it will be PROFIT. They are giving away free tokens until April 1.

Of course the exchange will be profitable!

Bittrex - only looks cool exchange, pending orders delete when they want to reinstall, but they give coins as gifts, I was also given bitcoin_gold, I traded on it for some time and everything was fine until this exchange took their gift back along with my earnings... I had a coin called Capricoin, very volatile, I don't want to trade, so this exchange refused it ... I don't have any problems with withdrawal and deposit, but there's nothing for beginners especially without trading robot... Free tokens are handed out on almost all exchanges

Apparently a new boom.
GeForce RTX 3080 стала невероятно выгодной для майнинга — дефицит видеокарт станет тотальным
GeForce RTX 3080 стала невероятно выгодной для майнинга — дефицит видеокарт станет тотальным
  • 3dnews.ru
Американский энтузиаст Саймон Бирн построил майнинговую ферму из 78 видеокарт GeForce RTX 3080. Оказалось, что на фоне роста цены Ethereum, видеокарты могут приносить владельцам до $21 тысяч в месяц. Это означает, что криптоферма способна окупить себя за полгода, пишет VideoCardz. При текущей цене RTX 3080, создание подобной криптофермы...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Apparently a new boom.

Apparently a new farm needs to be welded :)

Added

Looked at the cost of a decent rig and ...

I don't feel like it :)

prostotrader:

Apparently a new farm needs to be welded :)

Added

Looked at the cost of a decent rig and ...

I don't feel like it :)

what is the configuration of the current one ??? )))

ruslan:

what is the configuration of the current one ??? )))

No current one, sold it 2 years ago (probably for nothing...)