Bitcoin miner - page 12

Before giving it up altogether, I decided to mine directly into the exchange's wallet,

but the first payment won't be until November 10.

See what kind of profit will be obtained by bypassing one bitcoin transfer ...

Added

prostotrader:

Earned $16.8 on 2 EVGA gtx 1080 Ti graphics cards from 3:00 26.10.2017 to 13:08 29.10.2017 (there were breaks for additional software and hardware setup ~4 hours),

Highly doubt this is the maximum you can squeeze out, almost certain figures are below average.

got to the card (through the withdrawal of NaceHash --> Exchange --> VISA) - 686.88 rubles. minus 210 rubles. = 476,88 = $ 8.2 (net profit excluding amortization of iron)

Well, if you operate with such small amounts... First, you mine keccak (i.e. ether) and get bitcoins, not ethers. how come?

Secondly, bitcoin commissions are pretty high now, and for transaction to be accepted by the network in reasonable time, the commission must be 3 or more dollars per transaction.

The path of transfer into fiat is also important, if you are serious about it.

The cost of electricity and components is also important.

All this you have to find out, make up and very clearly calculate. Now do you understand that it's not that simple? The times when a farm pays for itself in a couple of months are passing faster and becoming rarer. Now we can hope for a return on investment in the region of a year and a half. With the right approach.

prostotrader:

No, it's not profitable to invest 500,000 roubles in a farm of 8 video cards, with such huge risks!

If Bitcoin collapses, all the equipment goes in the trash!

The risks associated with the rates are on you. No one prevents you from hedging.

You are not mining bitcoins.

500,000 rubles is a lot for a farm of 8 video cards, if I'm not confused.

prostotrader:

Before completely abandoning it, I decided to mine directly to the exchanger's wallet,

The first thing to do is to make sure that the exchange supports such transactions. it's possible that you won't see them at all. sometimes they write in the cabinet right when generating the wallet, so that you don't write these addresses in the pools.

And you can always sell the bit in advance, in case, as they say here, if everything collapses, then we will be on the plus side in any case.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

... And the GDP decree on taxation of farms does not come out of nowhere, so bitcoin is more reliable than it seems. So it is safe to mine.

Taxing mining has nothing to do with reliability.

Why not tax some asset, whatever it may be.

https://www.segodnya.ua/economics/finance/uorren-baffet-bitcoin-eto-nastoyashchiy-puzyr-1067286.html

Уоррен Баффет: Bitcoin - это настоящий пузырь
Уоррен Баффет: Bitcoin - это настоящий пузырь
  • www.segodnya.ua
Бизнесмен уверен, что невозможно оценить криптовалюты и предсказать их курс

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

taxation of mining has nothing to do with reliability.

https://www.segodnya.ua/economics/finance/uorren-baffet-bitcoin-eto-nastoyashchiy-puzyr-1067286.html

There is no need to listen to the likes of Buffett, Soros and others, or rather the opposite, you should listen, but do the opposite. Once one guru predicted the fall of gold in all media, and he in his turn bought it, but at more favourable price, after which it rose significantly. So we make conclusions, we already have a tool for that - history.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

taxation of mining has nothing to do with reliability.

And by the way, how old is this bubble, and how many people were thrown out of the offices on Walt Street after the bankruptcy?

Комбинатор:

Sometimes they write in the cabinet right when generating the wallet, so that these addresses are not entered into the pools.

Combinator:

I strongly doubt that this is the maximum that can be squeezed, I'm almost sure the figures are below average.

Well, if such small amounts to operate... First, you mine keccak (i.e. ether) and get bitcoins, not ethers. how come?

Secondly, bitcoin commissions are pretty high now, and for transaction to be accepted by the network in reasonable time, the commission must be 3 or more dollars per transaction.

The path of transfer into fiat is also important, if you are serious about it.

The cost of electricity and components is also important.

All this you have to find out, make up and very clearly calculate. Now do you understand that it's not that simple? The times when a farm pays for itself in a couple of months are passing faster and becoming rarer. Now we can hope for a return on investment in the region of a year and a half. With a normal approach.

The risks associated with the rates are on you. No one prevents you from hedging.

You are not mining bitcoins.

500 000 rubles is a lot for a farm of 8 video cards, if I'm not confused.

I highly doubt it...

I said right from the start that I was not mining video cards.

If such small amounts of money are involved...

That's why I switched to an external wallet. Transfer 4%

500,000 rubles is a lot....

Now 1 EVGA 1080 Ti costs 59950 rubles. (regard)

Added by

Right now, EVGA is the best video card manufacturer out there.

Even without any overclocking, the GPU frequency is HIGHER than declared, and the quality

of build, design and size - above all praise!

Комбинатор:

Sometimes in the cabinet, right when generating the wallet, they write that these addresses should not be written in the pools.

NiceHash doesn't mine directly into external wallet, but after reaching such and such amount it simply transfers money (-4%) to a given

external wallet.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Once upon a time gold was worth $20, then it went up to $1,000, which no one expected, and it was predicted to fall. What is it worth today?

Look at the proce 20 years ago and now, there are no conclusions on proce now, not because it's "cool" - less gold is needed. What used to be given was gold jewellery. Now it's phones. You need less and less gold for technology.