Bitcoin miner - page 14

prostotrader:
Added

The bitcoin's current exchange rate is $7,347

Maximum passed - next week it will already be around three. Take the cash, gentlemen!

Комбинатор:

there is a global task of threshing and breadmaking, you want to be the front-runner - it's to talk about agronomists and their honesty!

))

prostotrader:

Newsflash!

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) has decided to open a futures

on Bitcoin!!!

Added

Current bitcoin price is 7347 $

have you checked your browser for a long time for hidden mining? maybe you don't need maps at all, you know what this resource is crypto and who you are earning now ***! it's about time you opened the fuchses.............

victor51152:

there is a global task of threshing and breadmaking, you want to be the front-runner - it's to talk about agronomists and their honesty!

))

have you checked your browser for hidden meyng long ago? maybe you do not need maps at all,you know what this resource is crypto and who you are earning now ***! it's about time you opened the fuchses.............

I don't know, share....

Sergey Chalyshev:

I don't know, share...

you can easily find it in the search engine ,,,,,, I don't see the point in rewriting it ... which word caught your fancy more, "hidden" or fuchsy........? I know a lot about "hidden", I can go in and steal anything I want, not to mention installing this shit on your car

Here's the latest test, a screenshot of the actual detection after the update.

It turns out that our miner will be scorched by 1 medium antivirus and 2 nonnames. Which is very good out of 37 pcs.

In fact, there is no better miner on the market and there is an unkillable process which is not present in any other hidden miner

i can suggest a bilder (exactly the creation of a file with any functions to choose from) and a lot of functions .... for more details, please contact me in person

Files:
02_23-52-01.jpg  93 kb

victor51152:

you can easily find it in the search engine ,,,,,, I don't see the point in rewriting it... Which word caught your fancy more, "hidden" or fuchsy........? I know a lot about "hidden", I can go in and steal anything I want, not to mention installing this shit on your car.

I know a lot about futures, it's what I highlighted in bold, including the hidden one, let alone"stealing" and"embedding" .

victor51152:

you can easily find it in the search engine ,,,,,, I don't see the point in rewriting it... Which word caught your fancy more, "hidden" or fuchsy........? I know a lot about "hidden" I can go in and steal anything I want, not to mention installing this shit on your car

Here's the latest test, a screenshot of the actual detection after the update.

It turns out that our miner will be scorched by 1 medium antivirus and 2 nonnames. Which is very good out of 37 pcs.

In fact, there is no better miner on the market and there is an unkillable process which is not present in any other hidden miner

i can suggest a bilder (exactly the creation of a file with any functions to choose from) and a lot of functions .... For more info, please contact me in person.

I created a folder on my drive D: named Victor and the file name is 51152.txt.

If you can read it please post the text of the file here or in person.

A100:

Maximum passed - next week it will be around three. Take off the cash register gentlemen!

By making such claims, you are making (without knowing ANYTHING about the subject) with the appearance of being at least ARACULA!

Well, and of course, smarter than EVERYONE, après-serious!

CME is not a lousy FOREX kitchen, but a world-renowned futures Exchange!

By opening a futures on Bitcoin, they plan to TRADE on it for ONE day!

And it doesn't matter how much it is worth! Mining is NOT a TRADING, it's a GETTING!

Read at your leisure, before you "sit in a puddle"!