Bitcoin miner - page 13

Vladimir Zubov:

Look at the prots 20 years ago and now, there are no pins on the prots now, not because it's 'cool' - less gold is needed. What used to be given was gold jewellery. Now it is handsets. You need less and less gold for technology.

AMD to this day comes with legs, Intel comes without legs. Intel has no legs, but it has a footprint which is also covered with gold, and the footprint is not less than the leg itself, so it takes just as much gold to cover it. You have to know that the feet have never been gold plated, it was always plated, but on very old models they weren't even gold plated but tin plated, later on they started silver plating, although gold was much cheaper than now

prostotrader:

Right now 1 EVGA 1080 Ti costs 59950 RUR. (scratch).

That's expensive. Really expensive. Never mind that the manufacturer is good.

And it's not a fact that this card is the best choice. Now I think it makes sense to look towards p106-100 builds and counterparts.

prostotrader:

NiceHash doesn't mine directly to an external wallet, but after reaching such and such an amount, it simply transfers the funds (-4%) to the given

external wallet.

Just mentioning the potential shoals that people have been losing money on.

Комбинатор:

It's expensive. Really expensive. Never mind that the manufacturer is good.

And it's not a fact that this card is the best choice. Now I think it makes sense to look towards p106-100 builds and analogues.

I'm just mentioning the potential pitfalls that people have been losing money on.

No, the card, today is the best choice, the coolest ASIC (in real life) earns $19.96 per day and runs on 1-2 algorithms, costs 1,000,000 rubles.

8 1080 Ti cards earn $24.32 a day, and cost 480,000,000 rubles and work on practically ALL algorithms.

just mentioning....

Thanks, but until you check it out for yourself, there will be doubts...

And what happens when electricity costs exceed the earnings of the farms? The bitcoin network's processing power will plummet, how will transactions be secured?

Igor Volodin:

And what happens when electricity costs exceed the earnings of the farms? The bitcoin network's processing power will plummet, how will transactions be supported?

The miners will go to the sunshine http://sun-shines.ru/shop/solar-power/komplekt-tegola-nezavisimost/

КОМПЛЕКТ «ТЕГОЛА-НЕЗАВИСИМОСТЬ»
КОМПЛЕКТ «ТЕГОЛА-НЕЗАВИСИМОСТЬ»
  • sun-shines.ru
Данный комплект украсит крышу любого коттеджа и станет его эффектным дополнением. Характеристики комплекта делают его лучшим решением для использования в качестве автономного источника электроэнергии. Выходная мощность системы позволяет обеспечить электроэнергией практически любой бытовой электроприбор вплоть до электрического...

Sounds to me like.... Bitcoin will collapse the moment the quantum computer becomes personal. Nasto if you want it to be. As soon as quantum computers become personal, bitcoins will be counterfeited and consequently the whole currency will collapse like a bubble.... But in the meantime it's protected by strong enough security... IMHO

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Sounds to me like.... Bitcoin will collapse the moment the quantum computer becomes personal. Nasto if you want it to be. As soon as quantum computers become personal, bitcoins will be counterfeited and consequently the whole currency will collapse like a bubble.... But in the meantime it's protected by strong enough security... IMHO
In short bitcoin collapse won't happen soon))))

About asics and farms if anyone is interested there is not a significant difference in return on investment, but asics is a piece of hardware that nobody wants after work and graphics cards can be sold and replaced under warranty if something) good thing that the 1080ti has a 3 year warranty

Fresh news!

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) has decided to open a futures

on Bitcoin!!!

Added

Bitcoin's tek. rate is 7347 $

I wonder if paying bitcoin to those who mine is justified. Well, that's their way of disguising future transfer fees. And if you translate that into the equivalent of a commission, what percentage is that?