Bitcoin miner - page 159

Maxim Romanov:

I decided to get out of bitcoin at 39. on the recent rise.

Yes, all normal people do that now. But normal isn't me.

125k is just around the corner

prostotrader:

Hi!

Let's say I boughtMINING RIGS 500 NVIDIA - ROI EXPERT RIGS (500MH/S)

and started receiving Bitcoins.

The following questions arise:

1. How many bitcoins I will receive per day?

2. How do I cash them out?

interesting

Ulvi Mammadov:

interesting

Such issues are discussed and explained on portals and miners' forums. This is not the right place. We were just discussing a bit of personal experience here, that's all.

And cashing out is better left out of the discussion. I was invited to the Federal Tax Service about income in 2017. All information is collected and processed "with no statute of limitations".

Ulvi Mammadov #:

interesting

you should read the branch - it's all there and how the author got out of it... I guess by now all the "curls and hair" have flown up in such a wild way!!! :-)

Roman Shiredchenko #:

you should read the branch - it's all there and how the author got out of it... I guess by now all the "curls and hair" have flown in such a wild growth!!! :-)

Don't you look at the dates of posts?

Often old threads pop up due to spam, which is instantly deleted and the thread stays on top.

Edgar Akhmadeev #:

Don't you look at the dates of posts?

Often old threads pop up because of spam, which is instantly deleted and the thread stays on top.

Who are you texting that to?

I'm aware of that.

What does it have to do with your fantasies and guesses if he writes and asks, what difference does it make how long it's been???

oh - well yes this time yes... ok :-)

Майнер Биткоин
Майнер Биткоин
  • www.mql5.com
Привет! Допустим, я приобрёл MINING RIGS 500 NVIDIA - ROI EXPERT RIGS (500MH/S) и начал получать Биткоины. Возникоют следующие вопросы: 1...

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Who are you writing this to?

I'm aware of that.

What does it have to do with your fantasies and conjectures, if he writes and wonders how long it's been?

On the forums it's usually called "necroposting". And actually I know a lot of people don't look at the date. When a topic comes up, they automatically assume that the latest post is fresh.

Alexander Ivanov #:

Hi!

I see... this machine will bring in a maximum of $11 a day. No more than that.

How much will it cost in electricity per day?

--

Are any of you guys really mining right now?

It's about $1.50, you can't burn that much electricity in a day.

But the return on investment at current prices is prohibitive, I recently read about the current situation on the internet, search for summaries there.