Bitcoin miner - page 155

Marat Zeidaliyev:
How much can you get per month with a minifarm with 8 3080 cards, 3.5kW, purely on bitcoin?
With new cards at such a loaded price, the payback could be more than a year. It also depends on the electricity costs (or lack thereof). Although with some iron the costs are a small part of the profit, as I've heard (not relevant to me).
Generally speaking, there are profit calculators for the selected hardware on specially trained websites.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
16xx series is weak for mining even compared to 1070/1080 classics. Use it only for initial experiments if you already have one. There is no point in buying specifically.
I don't even have one for experimentation. I wanted to buy a used one after mining, AMD Radeon RX 7xx-9xx with 8Gb for 9000-10000r, but those were December prices. Now from 25000r.
I have connected Riser to my laptop, I can buy PSU at any moment and I'm looking for a card.

I just bought myself a computer in December for 12 000. So to replace the old one. And then I saw a video in youtube as with 1650 take 140 rubles a day with nayskhesh. I installed it for myself, oh and true, but not even a month passed and now 65-70 rubles/day. So when the computer is just standing, sometimes I turn on the miner and digging a crow on the Chinese pool with daily payments, just from nothing to do. At these prices for cards, I don't know. I'll pass on the specific mining to invest in it. Easier to try to buy alts, well, and see what happens. Some people make X7 in a week.

Vyacheslav Vorobev:

But there are some news on the airwaves that are unclear.

Please tell me what they say, because I have no time to follow it, but it's interesting.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Please tell me what they say, I have no time to follow it, but it is interesting.

And here we have to follow, otherwise we can discount like some Ether for 400 quid, and it has grown out. Well, in short, as I understand it. Increase the difficulty, like on bitcoin, and miners will fall off. Either it will grow to the sky, or collapse (although I doubt it).

Vyacheslav Vorobev:

And here you have to watch out, otherwise you can drop like some Ethers for 400 quid, and look how it has grown. Well, in a nutshell, as I understand it. Increase the difficulty, like on bitcoin, and miners will fall off. Either it will grow to the sky, or collapse (though I doubt it).

I see. Well on the air is already switching to PIC, if not screwed up, the trend of the rest will also accelerate the transition because of the undeniable benefits.

Investing in iron does not make sense. I'm selling it).

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I wanted to buy a used one after mining, AMD Radeon RX 7xx-9xx with 8GB for 9000-10000r, but those were December prices.

these cards don't exist .... even at this price

ruslan:

there are no such cards .... even at this price.

Typos. I meant AMD Radeon RX x7x-x9x. It was easier to list 470, 480, 570, 580, 590.

Ordered one new 550 4G for 8500r so far. I'll see if it works on a laptop. On some alcoin with DAG < 4 Gb.

Next I'll try with a splitter 1 to 4, then with two in series. If ok, there will be 7 cards. 550 can earn 2700p a month. Total is almost 19000. Although I would rather look for used NVIDIA GTX 1080 8G, 1070 Ti 8G, AMD RX 580 8G, 570 8G, 480 8G, 470 8G which are still available at prices that allow me to earn some money in 3-4 months.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Typos. I meant AMD Radeon RX x7x-x9x. It was easier to list 470, 480, 570, 580, 590.

Ordered one new 550 4G for 8500r so far. I'll see if it works on a laptop. On some alcoin with DAG < 4 Gb.

Next I will try with splitter 1 to 4, then with two in series. If ok, there will be 7 cards. 550 can earn 2700p a month. Total is almost 19000. Although I would rather look for used NVIDIA GTX 1080 8G, 1070 Ti 8G, AMD RX 580 8G, 570 8G, 480 8G, 470 8G which are still available at prices that allow me to earn some money in 3-4 months.

With ricer ? not splitter (splitter is a filter on adsl modems)

ruslan:

With a riser? Not a splitter (a splitter is a filter on an adsl modem)

With riser (miniPCI-E x1 to PCI-E x16) first. Can't connect to a laptop without one, can you ? (don't take external docks into account).

Thenwith the splitter 1 PCI-E to 4 PCI-E, which allows you to split into 4 video cards. There is no unified term on the market and it is announced as splitter, multiplier, hub, hub, transition card, adapter, multiplier, quad adapter, sometimes raiser as well (which is wrong, raisers are connected to it).

By the way,a splitter is a divider.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Ordered one new 550 4G for 8500r so far. I'll see if it works on a laptop. On some alcoin with DAG < 4gb.

Next I'll try with splitter 1 to 4, then with two in series. If ok, there will be 7 cards. 550 can earn 2700p a month. Total is almost 19000. Although I would rather look for used NVIDIA GTX 1080 8G, 1070 Ti 8G, AMD RX 580 8G, 570 8G, 480 8G, 470 8G which are still available at prices that allow me to earn some money in 3-4 months.

If you manage to build it, throw in a pic, it's interesting even. It should work, but I did not connect it to the notebook ) Also less than 4 Gb.

I didn't understand the terms too at first....