Bitcoin miner - page 151

A100:
finita la comedia 55555
There will also be 666666, I'm already afraid

Since I'm here, I've been meaning to ask for a long time.
With NiceHash, the payment to the wallet goes every 3-4 hours, if 0.00001 BTC is accumulated. And external wallets don't take into account deposits less than 0.0001 BTC at best, they are lost.
So, you can't use external wallets until payments are higher than wallet minimum and you have to use internal wallet. Did I get it right?

Igor Makanu:

I love reading RBC, the article is old, but guessed the prediction

https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/5a5f690e9a7947101b7ed853

interesting figures, they say that a total of 21 mln BTC may be mined, let's assume 17 mln BTC have already been mined.

U.S. GDP 20 trillion dollars, Chinese GDP 13 trillion dollars, world GDP about 80 trillion dollars,

If we calculate the current exchange rate of $ 56,000 per BTC, the total value of mined BTC $ 56,000 * 17,000,000 = $ 952 trillion

i.e. now in BTC we have a 12 year global GDP, 73 year GDP of china ? - or am i in the wrong order ?

It's like capitalisation. It sounds like that, but it's not. The fact is that it is impossible to sell all these coins at 56k. If someone starts selling them at that volume, the price will start to fall. And like the capitalisation is huge, but it makes no sense. It doesn't mean that this amount is on the market, it doesn't mean that you can get this amount by selling, it doesn't mean anything at all.

Igor Makanu:

I love reading RBC, the article is old, but guessed the prediction

https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/5a5f690e9a7947101b7ed853

interesting figures, they say that a total of 21 mln BTC may be mined, let's assume 17 mln BTC have already been mined.

U.S. GDP 20 trillion dollars, Chinese GDP 13 trillion dollars, world GDP about 80 trillion dollars,

If we calculate the current exchange rate of $ 56,000 per BTC, the total value of mined BTC $ 56,000 * 17,000,000 = $ 952 trillion

i.e. now in BTC we have a 12 year global GDP, 73 year GDP of China ? - or am I in the wrong order ?

And where to account for lost/dead bitcoins ? According to various opinions they are also in the millions.

For some reason I was reminded of the story of short ICQ numbers, I remember they cost a fortune when 6-digit numbers were introduced)))

Maxim Romanov:
It's like capitalisation. It sounds like that, but it's not like that. The fact is that it's impossible to sell all these coins at 56k. If someone starts selling them at that volume, the price will start to fall. And like the capitalisation is huge, but it makes no sense. It doesn't mean that this amount is on the market, it doesn't mean that you can get this amount by selling, it doesn't mean anything at all.

It is always a philosophical question, the bid price is never a real fair price, well once, like a standing clock, 2 times a day the exact time. This applies to any asset with confidence in the asset. And if from mistrust the price falls, you have to buy) Paraphrased Buffett sort of)

Edgar Akhmadeev:
While I'm here, I've been meaning to ask for a long time.
With NiceHash the payment to the wallet goes every 3-4 hours, if 0.00001 BTC is accumulated. And external wallets don't take into account deposits less than 0.0001 BTC at best, they are lost.
So, you can't use external wallets until payments are higher than wallet minimum and you have to use internal wallet. Did I get it right?

Forget about NiceHash like a bad dream...

Everything is done to keep the crypto in their possession.

Now, it's clear for sure that no one robbed them in December.

Igor Makanu:

or am I in the wrong order?

Wrong by 3 orders of magnitude.

at noon I read RBC, they said that BTC is already at 57000$ and yesterday the capitalization of BTC reached $ 1 trl.

ZS: waiting for BTC at $500,000 ;)https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/6018749f9a794766219092df

Where is the best place to store bitcoin securely can you suggest, are there special e-wallets?

or is it better to store bitcoins on physical media?

Igor Makanu:

3 orders of magnitude wrong

At lunchtime I read RBC and they said that BTC is already at 57000$ and yesterday its capitalization reached $ 1 trl.

ZS: waiting for BTC at $500 000 ;)https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/6018749f9a794766219092df

there is a resistance where Bitcoin will fall to half of its value after that

this level is close ~70-75k

correction by 50%, then we need to buy at ~35k

this is the law of the market and one should use it and not be taken advantage of by the brainwashed crowd aiming to get to 500k)