Bitcoin miner - page 147

Aleksey Mavrin:
How much can I get into stacking now? Or whatever it is called with etherium 2.0 when you hold the currency and get interest

from any

Andrei Trukhanovich:

of any

I mean, there is no minimum threshold to raise the verification node? if even 0.001 ether, you still participate in the verification and get a percentage?

Aleksey Mavrin:

I mean there is no minimum threshold to raise the verification node? if even 0.001 ether, you still participate in the verification and get a percentage?

if you raise everything yourself, threshold is still 32 ether ($54k at current prices)

if you use services, there is no threshold, but there is a small commission.

Interest is now about 9% per annum (excluding overheads and additional commissions)

Andrei Trukhanovich:

if you raise everything yourself, the threshold is still 32 ether ($54k at current prices).

If using services, there is no threshold, but there is a small commission.

Interest now at about 9% per annum (excluding overheads and additional fees).

Got it, thanks.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it was an ideal time for mining

Now a lot has changed and not in favour of mining

I'll throw in my opinion, which is correct )).

1. Now it's complete insanity to mine as an individual without equipment in stock in a flat. I recently read an article with a breakdown of equipment prices and return on investment. I got one card at maximum $30-50 per month, the payback time is a little less than 2 years.

2) To invest into crypto is twice as crazy, you can send a person to Kaschenko's institute! Crypto movement is purely speculative and depends only on crowd expectations. Watch the movie "Tulip Fever".

3. what is reasonable then. My opinion - purely algoscalping, not on exchanges with pure cryptos, but with CFDs on them. Then you can bite off profits on any fluctuation, not just growth, with equal success. If you are not in crime, you do not need the crypto itself, you just need its fluctuations.

Electric car maker Tesla has invested $1.5 billion in bitcoins. The company said in a disclosure to the US Securities and Exchange Commission.

The organisation also said that it intends to begin accepting bitcoins as a form of payment for its products "in the near future".

Against this backdrop, bitcoin has hit an all-time high. On cryptocurrency exchange Binance, quotations of the digital currency exceeded $43,200 for the first time, breaking the record of $41,95,000.

Dmitriy Skub:

Electric car maker Tesla has invested $1.5 billion in bitcoins. The company said in a disclosure to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

The organisation also said that it intends to begin accepting bitcoins as a form of payment for its products "in the near future".

Against this backdrop, bitcoin has hit an all-time high. On the cryptocurrency exchange Binance, quotations of the digital currency exceeded $43.2 thousand for the first time, breaking the record of $41.95 thousand.

Great news and the move is great! Here I am going to hold it to 70-77k and discount it. According to my calculations there is a ceiling there.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

1. Now it's complete insanity for an individual to mine without equipment in stock, on a flat. I recently read an article with a breakdown of the equipment prices and the money outlay. I got one card at maximum $30-50 per month, the payback time is a little less than 2 years.

2) To invest into crypto is twice as crazy, you can send a person to Kaschenko's institute! Crypto movement is purely speculative and depends only on crowd expectations. Watch the movie "Tulip Fever".

3. what is reasonable then. My opinion - purely algoscalping, not on exchanges with pure cryptos, but with CFDs on them. Then you can bite off profits on any fluctuation, not just growth, with equal success. If you are not in crime, you don't need the crypto itself, you just need its fluctuations.

Trading CFDs on crypto...) is a dubious business. Commissions are hellish, but exchange commissions are adequate. If you want to scalp crypto, you better use HFT algorithms in a market. And it is not scalping, but market making.

But it is possible to trade on crypto simply as a continuation of a trend, it is profitable in itself if you do it right.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

1. Now it's complete insanity for an individual to mine without equipment in stock, on a flat. I recently read an article with a breakdown of the equipment prices and the money outlay. I got one card at maximum $30-50 per month, the payback time is a little less than 2 years.

3. what is reasonable then. My opinion - purely algoscalping, not on exchanges with pure cryptos, but with CFDs on them. Then you can bite off profits on any fluctuation, not just growth, with equal success. If you are not in crime, you don't need the crypto itself, you only need its fluctuations.

1. i agree, you only need to think about it if the outlet is free, i.e. by law never)

2,3 Categorically wrong opinion)) CFD scalping - just in a Kaschko, horse spreads commissions and other nasties, and especially the lack of an established market that you can predict. You are doing it yourself - show success, if you have any.

Investing in crypto - considering the yields over 10 years (especially compared to scalpers) - it's SUPER right))

Aleksey Mavrin:

1. I agree, one should only think about it if the outlet is free, i.e. by law never)

2,3 Categorically wrong opinion)) CFD scalping - just in a Kaschko, horse spreads, commissions and other nasties, and especially the lack of an established market that can be predicted. You are doing it yourself - show success, if you have any.

Investing in crypto - with 10 years of profitability (especially compared to scalpers) - is SUPER right))

To invest for years, you have to have capital, which no one here on this forum has or will have. The course is purely speculative, based on the statements of the big players. But what if this is a game of monsters and tomorrow the same Musk in company of other big players will say that Bitcoin is a bluff, a soap bubble and they sell all the assets? Everything will collapse again, like in 2018, small "investors" will start dumping their satoshi for next to nothing, the big guys will buy them up at the bottom, then they will start inflating the bubble again.

I'm not scalping crypto yet, but I'm taking a closer look, and that my opinion is "right" is a joke of course ))