Bitcoin miner - page 124

One dude's prediction from 22-12-2017

Forecast

And this is the current state:

Current

Dmitriy Skub:

And this is the current state:

Yeah... it didn't take long for the music to play, it didn't take long for the fella to dance.
and I sold at the peak, I guessed, even though it was a small amount

Alexey Volchanskiy:

yeah... it didn't take long for the music to play and it didn't take long for the fella to dance
and i sold at the peak, even though it wasn't much.

:) Nevertheless, the screws are spinning, and the income (as of today with paid electricity and Internet for the month) on the screenshot

And the cutoff (27th) is still 18 days away....

prostotrader:

:) Nevertheless, the screws are spinning, and the income (as of today with paid electricity and Internet for the month) on the screen

And before the cut-off (on the 27th) there are still 18 days to go....

you already know exactly how many kilowatts your farm gets per month. can i say how much electricity costs????

GhostMan:

you already know exactly how many kilowatts your farm consumes per month. can you tell me how much electricity you get there????

Rig on 1080Ti stands at a disabled neighbour, so I pay 1.67 RUB per kWh, 2 other regs (according to Moscow triple tariff) for 4.04 RUB per kWh.

Accordingly 2754 / 1.67 = 1649.1 Kw per month consumes Rig on 8 and 1080Ti

and 7728.45 / 4.04 = 1912.98 KW consumed by 13 pcs. 1070Ti + 2 pcs. 1080ti

prostotrader:

A 1080Ti Rig is at a disabled neighbour's house, so I pay 1.67 RUB per kWh, the other 2 Rigs (according to the Moscow triple tariff) pay 4.04 RUB per KWh.

Accordingly 2754 / 1.67 = 1649.1 Kw per month consumes Rig on 8 and 1080Ti

and 7728.45 / 4.04 = 1912.98 KW consumed by 13 pcs. 1070Ti + 2 pcs. 1080ti

spc.

prostotrader:

:) Nevertheless, the screws are spinning, and the income (as of today with paid electricity and Internet for the month) on the screen

And before the cut-off date (27th) is still 18 days away....

I'm not gloating, on the contrary, I even empathize, so much effort has been invested...

1080ti are gradually returning to the normal price of '17

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So I'm not gloating, on the contrary, even empathize, so much work is invested...

Lesh, and I did not think that you gloat, it's just that when the rigs will be repaid, the increase (at the current price of bitcoin)

to pension will be 40-50K rubles, which is actually not bad at the current salary level :)

Moreover, as I suggested, the dollar has gone up.